what FE class would I be?

whase

The new Gordon.

who?

In this situation, I'd restart my game.

lolz, nice to hear XD

2 Classes. FE8 recruit (think Soldier but weaker) or a Lance Paladin that chose Bow as his secondary weapon.

Unit I'd associate you with the most: Amelia the Recruit of FE8. Poor bases all around and is one of those Trainees that typically end up with lots of Luck but require more EXP than anyone else.

there's the soldier again. and animals; no good idea...

your a dancer.

oh god no :blink:

can't I instead play an instrument, like Nils does? (and than not dance on it)

Civilian.

...yeah, so what's the class you'd change me in? not leave me in...

On a serious note, maybe a Soldier would do, a lance should be the easiest weapon to handle.

so, soldier again, right? I guess there might be something in that...

so, soldier again, right? I guess there might be something in that...

Or just a normal Villager, like in FE2, and you promote to either an Archer or a Soldier.

Well since apparently your best wepon is a bow(We'll work on the accuracy) I would put you as an archer with a steel bow.Even if your completely hopeless with a bow, i'll put you in the sam league as Rolf and let Shinon teach you.

lolz, I actually like this one.

I was also surprised no one said priest yet, until I thought about healing needs spells too.

I might just have the luck that I'd find a spell to attack with stave magic and accidentally kill someone I'm healing.

and as for bard or dancer, I'd hurt their ears/eyes so much they wouldn't be able to fight at all.(trust me, you don't want to see me dance, even I don't want to)

I was also surprised no one said priest yet

Probably because you made no mention of staves in the OP and so, we tried to deduce your class from the info that you DID provide us with.

Probably because you made no mention of staves in the OP and so, we tried to deduce your class from the info that you DID provide us with.

yes, I know I forgot.

were there any other weapons I've forgotten?

swords/daggers/knifes: I'd probably only cut myself with it, the pointy thing comes way too close to me.

You didn't even spell knives right. How are you with a lockpick? Thieves don't need to be good fighters.

bows: love shooting those, hate how I miss a tree at 2m distance.

Wow. That's intense. Intensely bad. I consider myself bad at archery and I'm much better than that.

Still, there's room for improvement if you stop beating yourself up. Believe me, if you can walk fairly straight most of the time, you can learn to be better at most of the skills we discussed. With archery there's the least room for self-injury (serious injury - you can snap the bowstring against your arm). If you end up in a video game where there's permadeath, try that.

On second thought, just be a really shitty late game prepromo of any class whatsoever. Chances are you'll be recruited and never see the light of day. I think that's the best option for mostly anyone on this forum. Just in case though, be a really shitty sniper. The only problem is you need to get good at not eating or drinking because you're not going to get a vulnerary put in your inventory unless he's running out of space on his merchant caravan. Even then you're more likely to get a shitty effective against weapon like a longsword or a halberd or something, so learn to like the taste of metal in your mouth.

If you're a bad non-prepromote you have a much better chance of being used by people who think you'll have good growths. Ya, that's not going to work out for them and it's going to work out even worse for you, since you'll die.

In this situation, I'd restart my game.

There's no restart button. There's just a "power off" button. And if you don't press it hard enough you won't have much fun afterwards.

Edited by SeverIan

You didn't even spell knives right.

ouch, I missed that >.< (do know it's knives though)

How are you with a lockpick? Thieves don't need to be good fighters.

nice, I think I could be good with that. I quite like fixing stuff, so I might be able to open doors and chests with a little training.

Wow. That's intense. Intensely bad. I consider myself bad at archery and I'm much better than that.

well, it was with a homemade bow. a plastic pipe tied together with a rope. arrows were sharpened bamboo sticks.

so yeah, I shoot at the tree and the arrow goes to the left instead of straight forward.

well, it was with a homemade bow. a plastic pipe tied together with a rope. arrows were sharpened bamboo sticks.

Couldn't be any worse than Rolf's Bow.