Fire Emblem 4 Hacking

Bryan

What do I have to do to hack FE4? I manly want to switch holy bloods, and Shannan's class.

I loaded it into nightmare, but it gives me crazy values, much like FEDS Hacking. :(

Do I have to extract it first?

Oh, sorry for putting this in the wrong section. :(

If you want to know what I am doing, I am going to make Shannan a Dark Bishop (Mabye Prince) And give him Lopt instead of Balamung. :) I also want to give some of gen 1 holy blood.

Edited by Bryan

Umm...Nightmare should work as long as you have the right ROM, even with the english patch applied. You don't need to extract anything in a DS-like manner. Just make sure the file is outside of the .zip or .rar file it came in.

Umm...Nightmare should work as long as you have the right ROM, even with the english patch applied. You don't need to extract anything in a DS-like manner. Just make sure the file is outside of the .zip or .rar file it came in.

Hmm... I have tried both Nightmare one and two, both giving me funny numbers for bases and such.

Funny as in? I don't recall much from the FE4 modules but I do remember that FE5's character bases would list them without including the class bases.

For example, the Axe Fighter bases are:

20 HP, 4 STR, 0 MAG, 4 SKL, 5 SPD, 0 LCK and so on.

Under the Othin bases, you'd see:

7 HP, 2 STR, 0 0 MAG, 3 SKL, 4 SPD, 3 LCK and so on.

The stats under the Axe Fighter bases + the Othin base stats = What you should see in the game.

It might be like that that for FE4.

Edited by Speedwagon

Try downloading a ROM from another site. I won't go into too much detail, but one site I know of distributes ROMs which do not work with Nightmare Modules.

Try downloading a ROM from another site. I won't go into too much detail, but one site I know of distributes ROMs which do not work with Nightmare Modules.

Thanks! :)