GALLERY.

NICKT™

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lynchmiyazuki.png

I'm putting each of the mugs into the format used in FEditor, only because people keep complaining that I post too much stuff at once and shit.

EDIT:

Attempting to put depth into the hair.

lynchmiyazuki.png

Edited by NicktMayCry™

*cuts off his hands and gives them to Reaper*

that was the best gift anyone has ever given me online <3.

i really like Lynch, the clothes look awesome..as obviously does the hair.

3rd ones face seems abit sqwuished...like his mouth is abit high?

And you can fix the animation sprites, right?

EDIT: Also, I find something wrong with the guy in the second row from top to bottom and from right to left, and the guy in the third row from bottom to top and from left to right. Perhaps also the girl 1 below and 1 to the right from the last guy mentioned.

I don't have enough experience to point my finger at what's wrong, though.

Edited by Barioth

masau.png

I got bored, then I watched some Moi Dix Mois, and was like, "I want to sprite their hair".

So I tried, and failed.

I call him Masa. :D

EDIT:

masam.png

C:

Edited by NicktMayCry™

Hm, I base the hairstyles on either my own, how I wished I could get my hair, my friend's hair, or off another video game which has characters with fantasy hair.

As for Masa's shoulder spikes, they're actually Idoun's horns when she's in Dragon form, I had used the concept ages ago, but I used it again cause I felt Masa was pretty bland without them.

Hm, Reaper...

*ponders*

You're the person who requested the red-haired guy over on FEND?

If so, then my apologies, I contemplated it, but I have to come to grips with the fact that my forte rests within my own hairstyle which is pretty much visually unrealistic to the normal eye. Anything else I'd suggest just splice and reshade, like, mass splice.

I love the hair on Tsukikae and Aoto. IMO those are two of the best hairstyles you've done. They are intricate yet more realistic. I like your other hairstyles too(as many people have said), they are pretty beastly.

Also, I'm a fan of your palettes.