Urban Rivalz

Life

Did you not listen? If you don't start off as Mafia, you get drafted into one. Why would Miller or Townie exist?

Every single person has a character. You can potentially do the kills for your faction in a certain way. I'm speaking more for the "fuck people over style" of character with perks.

Sorry i completly forgot about that.

Edited by Ulki

Keeping it bumped.

So everyone knows, everyone has a role. This game focuses more on how to use it properly. Ever person also has a different kill flavour based on the specific character that I give them (not the alias). Here's an example.

Dear You Want Some Of This?,

You are Usain Bolt, the Fastest Man Alive.

2ebhi5t.jpg

Usain 'Lighting' Bolt. This nickname truly fits you. You surprised everyone during the last Summer Olympics, setting both Olympic and world records for 100 metres, 200 metres and 4x100 metres relay. You are the first man in history to set all of these records at a single Olympics. Hopefully, your incredible speed will be of use in this war. It is up to you to decide which faction you support.

If given the adequate authority, you may send a PM entitled "NIGHT x – Racing against USER" You will race against your target causing them to die of exhaustion, killing them. As a professional sportsman, you have to be tested for steroids on a regular basis. Because of this, you are unable to race against a user twice in a row.

You are currently a Freelancer. A Freelancer does not possess special powers, but this may change upon joining a faction.

You are allied with nobody. You win if you are the last user alive.

These are what the roles look like. This one is an example role and it will not be used in the game. But yeah.

Aww, darn it, I thought that was for me since my username is Lightning... that would've been a cool role too.

It would be broken if it allowed kills every night. I'll explain why in the rules on the thread.

Edited by Life

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still a lot of people short. I can't start this game until I have 25.

If anyone knows people who want in, please tell me.