Mini Mafia Round 4

General Spoon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No night phase time limit I suppose? Meaning the mafia member is active? I wish the shrink didn't die so they could tell us who they shrunk. I also think that if the doc saved someone, then they should come out and say who they saved.

Well Ulki judging by your random vote, I an going to guess that you are either the lyncher or the fool, and in the interests to avoid keeping a win out of your hands I am going to with no hang. If you get your lynch as nobody else cares to contribute then you win. So yeah.

Well Ulki judging by your random vote, I an going to guess that you are either the lyncher or the fool, and in the interests to avoid keeping a win out of your hands I am going to with no hang. If you get your lynch as nobody else cares to contribute then you win. So yeah.

I just wanted to start discussion if you read correctly, i never really wanted to lynch. But it didn't work to star a discussion so no lynch

We have random lynches to use though.

Right now its 4-1

We mislynch today, 3-1

Mafia kills tonight, 2-1

then we have 1/3 chance of killing mafia with probably one clear.

Or if we NL, its 4-1 now

3-1 tonight

then we'd have to NL again tomorrow so still 3-1

2-1 maf kill

then the same situation, a day later, with same people.

Then if we are going to lynch i would suggest votes against you core, see you suggested for the doc to out, and if he saved anyone. Hika probably shrunk the granny and the yakuza must have either attacked and doc saved, or he yakked and was saved and wants the doc to out or wanted. so there could potentially be 2 mafias... if doc did indeed saved. Or it could be a case in which core is the fool.

Then if we are going to lynch i would suggest votes against you core, see you suggested for the doc to out, and if he saved anyone. Hika probably shrunk the granny and the yakuza must have either attacked and doc saved, or he yakked and was saved and wants the doc to out so he could yak him. so there could potentially be 2 mafias... if doc did indeed saved. Or it could be a case in which core is the fool.

correction in my speech