Choral Mafia II

Percivalé

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You don't seem to be interested in helping us... helping them... I'm sorry, [Ninji]. But why not tell us what you can do anyway, if you really are on our side?"

Unvote

Edited by I Eat Tables

I'm telling you, this isn't going to help.

I am the Sleeper (Natasha, if you were wondering). I have dreams related to night events. The dreams so far have been:

Night 1:

You see someone in the distance. Something happened to that someone so that the someone was suddenly someone different. A cat is prowling around in the foyer somewhere. Someone else is completely missing.

I know what this means, but it isn't particularly important.

Night 2:

A Gold singer rather unfortunately met her end last night. How it cannot be certain, how or why it possibly happened! The cat changed back into a person and a chef escaped out of its cage. Actions were awry and not as they seemed. A sinner was strangled with his own bronze sash.

Take them as you will.

I would like to say that I am very hesitant to do this, but you've really left me no choice. >_>

Helle nodded pensively, "That seems, legitimate. In that case I will fall back to one of my other suspicions." Shouting in the direction of the dormitories. "Lux, it is time to leave your room and talk to us all!"

Edit: I fail formatting so badly. :(

Edited by Balcerzak

From what I can tell, Night 1's "disappearance" probably talks about Raymond/Ulki dying. From Night 2, the only thing I can make out is how Lightning died :/

"Those are strange dreams, Natasha. Why didn't you tell us about them before?" Alicia was in deep thought about the dreams, wondering if there was a hidden message. "I think we should leave him for now. [Lux Aeterna], you should leave your room and join us... regardless of whether you're friend or foe, you haven't even shown your face yet..."

Spoon. You've just made yourself a dead man. You made me claim to you.

You know who I am. I'm the Silver Forager. So what then, possessed you to vote for me?

I find this interesting. In such a case, I believe that I've just been conned. But I won't take that sitting down.

General Spoon

Because if that really is your role, its a pretty worthless one. You say that your role's power is to anonymously send people your suspicions, and nothing more. It can't even gather info. So basically, you're saying your role can tell people that some anonymous person suspects somebody. Effectively, a pretty useless role.

Now, you could be lying about this role. You might not be lying about it. In any event, you're kinda the best person to lynch today, because if you are Silver, it will be minimal loss.

I would feel a lot better about this plan if he didn't roleclaim something that nobody even knew about.

I'm starting to trust you less and less in this, Spoon... >_>

Thought Process at Work, for those interested.

Now, there are a few people I didn't receive claims from. I suspect that there are more than a few gold/bronze/band members in there. Personally, I'd like to wait for a bit more info before we hang some of them. Still, I feel fairly certain that at least one or two of the claims I have are lies. So, I think it would be best to hang one of the most sketchy claims today, and one that is minimal loss if Silver. Your claim happens to fit both categories.

Wtf Lux posted

Well, you gotta admit it's pretty convenient, isn't it. You claim to have a role that allows you to follow your playing style, that being lurking, to its fullest extent, and does not have much of a use otherwise.

Also, who did you even send your messages to if you really have such a role? Perhaps someone could verify your claims?

Achla, chevre. I'm still alive.

Bizz cut down my restriction to only requiring one part of my post to be in another language. Thanks to my bitching. And now I'm going to raid my pantry for some cookies. Be back soon.

Shit, forgot my post restrictions.

Shit, I actually haven't been active in this damn game at all, but I can verify. But it has to be at night. But dammit, I won't be able to verify unless Spoon stops being a bitch.

Listen, I will send my message to a random person--OTHER THAN SPOON--and that person can go out and say it. You can assume that if the message isn't shown, that the recipient is mafia, but that would be really unlucky.

Listen, I will send my message to a random person--OTHER THAN SPOON--and that person can go out and say it.

Why a random person instead of me? I'm a confirmed townie. I have no reason to lie about whether I receive an "anonymous" message or not, so if you'd send that message to me, it'd be 100% accurate.

Unless you can't?