Choral Mafia II

Percivalé

[spoiler=in character post]I looked around myself in disgust. "These idiots are surrounded by Bronze and Gold and they go after me?" A rage was building in my mind. "But I can't die. No not yet." That's right. I still had a mission to fulfill. I couldn't die here, and not like this! Not until everyone responsible had been seen to the end!

Oof. Talk about a bandwagon.

Anyway, I told Spoon what my role is, and I don't like repeating myself. For those of you in contact with Spoon ask him if you're curious. Now I don't really have a way to defend myself, but I will say this. Lynching me is a waste of your time. I'm not mafia or mason and not too long from now I could be making kills for town. Also, person who is telling Spoon they are vigilante, I'm not bulletproof.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Spoon, why are you giving all the information to the what is essentially the cult?

Bizz said that the Golds in this game are essentially what the Masons in regular mafia are, and Masons are alligned with the town instead of a 3rd party.

You guys have three hours left.

By the way, my mom is ruining my life.

hee hee.

"Pssst... somebody broke the rules..."

"And now the goddess of music will not be happy...

Yeah, changing the target to be lynched is probably a good idea after these kinds of reactions from Bizz.

If I think about it, it's actually fairly likely that we're at lylo right now. We've already had several mislynches, and even though this game's cast is fairly large, the amount of Silvers/Golds among us isn't infinite.

EDIT: Got ninja'd. Ignore this.

Edited by Raymond

Hey Spoon, you totally misinterpreted everything I said

!!

Frankly, I don't see Pride as much a threat. My main concerns are JB25 and Trompe. JB, for example, has a habit of voting extremely late in proceedings when the lynch target is already pretty much chosen and he always goes with the bandwagon. I'm also holding a grudge because he pointed out the obvious things in my dre-*shot*. Trompe, on the other hand, is almost the exact opposite. I suspect him because his only vote was a No Lynch on Day 1.

Frankly, I don't see Pride as much a threat. My main concerns are JB25 and Trompe. JB, for example, has a habit of voting extremely late in proceedings when the lynch target is already pretty much chosen and he always goes with the bandwagon. I'm also holding a grudge because he pointed out the obvious things in my dre-*shot*. Trompe, on the other hand, is almost the exact opposite. I suspect him because his only vote was a No Lynch on Day 1.

While you do bring up some valid points, I am going to choose to ignore them.

EDIT: And Trompe has voted to hang Pride today, so you're wrong there.

Edited by General Spoon

While you do bring up some valid points, I am going to choose to ignore them.

what

EDIT: And Trompe has voted to hang Pride today, so you're wrong there.

Blegh.

Just to point out, I live in Asia, which is why I can't dig up any more info (it's already been brought up). By the time I get to log in, it's usually about 1am CST, where most of the discussion has taken place beforehand.