OMG it's a tier list

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's obvious enough...the creator of a site to get there...? Even if he does contribute the most, that's what he's supposed to do, it's no wonder he won Mori's polls.

Because it's obvious enough...the creator of a site to get there...? Even if he does contribute the most, that's what he's supposed to do, it's no wonder he won Mori's polls.

So wait, just because he's supposed to means that he shouldn't be up there? I know people in the world are supposed to not litter their cities, but they do it anyway. Or for a better comparison, I know a bunch of webmasters (of fairly popular websites) that have abandoned their site after a few years, while they're supposed to look after it. What's important here is that Vincent is an amazing person overall; his creation of this site, which we all love and post in, and his dedication and hard work make him even more deserving of a spot high up.

He also didn't win Mori's polls because he's the creator of Serenes Forest, he won because he has beastly charisma.

What does it signify? What unique trait does it have that the others don't? Is it related to humour in any way? Why the use of an internet acronym for the name?

EDIT: Vincent Tier added, Vincent moved.

Edited by Nightmare

As I remember it, Fox usually rode on other people's victories (Der Kommissar and his brother, most prominently); he had witty trolling occasionally, but I don't think it's enough to warrant higher raising. And though Black Knight contributed much in different areas, his sole reason for joining (if I recall correctly) was trolling, which, I would think, drops him significantly. This is without mentioning that, while his trolling was sometimes witty and genuinely satirical, other times it could be counter-productive.

Awwww, come on. Fox even banned Phoenix from Srs Discussion. 8]

Black Knight never said he joined to troll, he said he continuously pushed his limits and did whatever he could get away with. And he could get away with a lot. There is a difference.

I'm sure I read about that somewhere, or heard it from Fox himself. If you can disprove it, though, then I'll consider raising him a notch. Why just a notch? Because...

he said he continuously pushed his limits and did whatever he could get away with.

While a gutsy move, it's not exactly what I, or anyone really, would call a contribution or a good show of sportsmanship.

I'm sure I read about that somewhere, or heard it from Fox himself. If you can disprove it, though, then I'll consider raising him a notch. Why just a notch? Because...

While a gutsy move, it's not exactly what I, or anyone really, would call a contribution or a good show of sportsmanship.

Except it WAS a contribution. Part of what it did was force Jyo to realize that a line had to be drawn somewhere. As he said himself, he would constantly push his limits, until encountering firm and reasonable resistance, which he never encountered for quite a while.

Wait, why's Bryan below Panda and Gallian? I know he brings up hacking in places where it's pretty obvious he shouldn't but that's not too bad.

Is that the reason I am so low? It makes sense. I was stupid for bringing up hacking in some of the topics, I see it now.