Best/Worst in the Series: Round 40

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FE6/7 Peg Knights can never ride Wyverns.

My question is, Vanessa/Tana? I don't think either one is the best or the worst, but both can promote to Wyvern Knights.

My question is, Vanessa/Tana? I don't think either one is the best or the worst, but both can promote to Wyvern Knights.

Since I said that Est is a valid option, I guess I'll have to allow those two.

Since I said that Est is a valid option, I guess I'll have to allow those two.

Well, the difference is Tana and Vanessa are *optionally* promotable to Wyvern Knight, even though they're (usually?) promoted to Falcoknight anyway. Est/the other peggies from DS are forced to promote to Dracoknight if you don't have Wi-Fi (I don't. :()

May make no difference, but there's a minute difference in cases here.

Since they have the option of becoming a Wyvern Knight, I don't see any reason why people can't vote for them. Besides, assuming what you say is true (that most people promote them to Falcoknights), then I don't think that they'll get many votes anyway (assuming that they get any at all).

I'd wager they won't get any because neither is a spectacular unit compared to Cormag from their same game, let alone Miledy/Haar/Jill/etc etc etc.

Anyway, that shit's sorted.

I'm kinda surprised at the lack of Dean votes. Being a durable wyvern-lord with a personal weapon that's practically a Brave Lance that comes with Ambush along with a support that gives +20 crit/avoid/accuracy/crit-evade along with the fact that he can 1RKO reliably without needing his personal weapon most of the time in a game that's pretty hard is pretty nice I must say.

People would have to play FE(5?) to know to vote for this Dean :P

Yeah but a lot of people voted Eda as worst and she's from FE5 as well. Although I was kinda tempted to say Est because at least Eda can ferry people around if needed.

I can't see Dean as the most amazing Dragon Knight to be honest. For me his personal weapon is ridiculously to get without putting my units at a high risk, not to mention that without this site I would not even know about it, to begin with. Without his spear, he is just the most powerful flier in FE5, a game which just happens to possess the most deadliest and accurate Ballistae in the series, and plenty of them to both, which makes great areas of certain maps an instant death zone for him. So the environment somewhat limits his power. He is definitely good but I can't just see him as the best Dragon Knight.

I would have expected more votes for Paola though. I considered her pretty much the most useful unit in book 2 yet alone the best flier. And to be honest, if Paola wasn't in book 2, I would have chosen Katua (Book 2) because the 2 of them are just THAT awesome in that game. For me, Haar and Dean don't come even close to their performance.

Edited by BrightBow-User

I might've picked Paola or Est, but to me at least, they shouldn't be considered. I know, not my topic, but they start out as Pegasus Knights, not Dracoknights like the topic initially states.

Even then, I'd probably still pick Miledy though. Her HM boosts just maker her ridiculous.