Ok, so I have an idea for a movie.

Barack Obama and Tiger Woods go to bed one night, and when they wake up, they switch bodies!

Ok ok ok, so Tiger sings a song, and it goes a little something like this.

Everybody's always talkin' bout me

Everybody's tryin' to get in my head

I wanna listen to my own heart talkin'

I need to count on myself instead.

and then crap happens, but the jist of the song is that you can Bet On Him.

His song is interrupted as he hits a ball into a water hazard at the white house putt putt course. "Gotta work on my swing, gotta do my own thing!" he'd exclaim. "BARACK, IT'S TIME TO MAKE THAT SPEECH" his assistant would scream "Ok." Tiger would say. He'd walk back to his office to get his speech, but he'd finish his song. He falls out of the white house and falls onto the main villan. The villan goes by the alias "Hikasura". The villan wants to defeat the president so he could win the presidential election.

Crap happens and then.

"WHAT?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU'RE TIGER WOODS?!" Michelle would scream "Yes, I am!" Tiger said "Oh...TAKE ME NOW" Michelle passionatley would scream. As she tore off her clothes and his clothes, Michelle asks "Are you ok about doing this? Don't you have a wife?". Tiger would reply "A lion wouldn't cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood" and then the screen fades to black.

Crap happens.

Barack and Tiger kinda do the same thing that Tiger did with Michelle except Tiger doesn't say his cheesy line as they're in the public restroom.

Crap happens.

Barack Obama gives Hika a presidential time-out, and all is saved.

Crap happens.

They switch bodies after figuring out the only way to change bodies is mate their own dogs while they hold on to them. Tiger and Obama get their dogs, and the two change bodies, and all is well.

Then "All Da Singol Ladiezz" by "Bayawncai" would play and the children of both main actors would dance to it.

End movie.

:newyears:

Let's put it this way, I'd rather see a film made by Uwe Boll....

They switch bodies after figuring out the only way to change bodies is mate their own dogs while they hold on to them. Tiger and Obama get their dogs, and the two change bodies, and all is well.

No, just no! *pukes*

"WHAT?! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU'RE TIGER WOODS?!" Michelle would scream "Yes, I am!" Tiger said "Oh...TAKE ME NOW" Michelle passionatley would scream. As she tore off her clothes and his clothes, Michelle asks "Are you ok about doing this? Don't you have a wife?". Tiger would reply "A lion wouldn't cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood" and then the screen fades to black.

This almost makes me want change my sig and put this in.

Almost.

I saw the topic title. I expected Nestling. I wasn't wrong. I expected something completely retarded, and surprisingly...

That's just what I find.

Pretty much just this.

EVERYONE comes up with an idea for a movie at some point. Most are composed of FAIL. This one is made up of WTF.

I'm not too fond of this particular movie idea.

"A lion wouldn't cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood"

Almost redeemed it. Almost.

Why do you make so many throwaway threads? Are you so desperate to be accepted?