Super Smash Bros Mafia Signups

Tables

Okay, I've randomised the mafia to each character (6 mafia are assigned, but I'd need probably 23 players for 6 mafia) and also the townies (up to 10 townies, depending on the number of signups) and then assigned roles to the remaining 9 characters in order of role priority. These role priorities are in the first post. What I'm leaning towards with 22 players in 5 Mafia, 8 roles, 9 townies.

Also, this will take place on it's own forum. Mainly for disguiser purposes and hindering bandwagon following of the better players.

I'm not sure what's going on with Hikarusa - I heard he can still read posts and so I presume PMs, so I'll also assume he's playing. Since this is very likely to be on a seperate forum it shouldn't matter (Whether it is or not will depend on feedback after Spoon's game)

Oh, and it'll be a mafia of 6 people almost certainly. But it might have 2 generics (we'll see).

Edited by I Eat Tables

So, Hikarusa has been banned. I guess he can't play, then. I'm also closing signups now, but if anyone else still wants to play they can be put on a reserve list, just in case someone drops out.

Well... Inferior in scale, but 80% of the time how good a game is depends entirely on how the players play it. So don't write it off as worse just yet :P.

Edited by I Eat Tables