Well, I just beat the game...

Yeah, but... why would you? It's shooting yourself in the foot not to use him, and yet it's just extremely boring if you do.

It is? I did that my first time (after he and his buddies killed two troops) and it was still pretty easy to clear the map (normal mode).

I never really felt like that, but to each his own.

GOD I WAS JUST SAYING

Edited by Nightmare

Most tedious level for me is still the dragon level. Otherwise, I wouldn't use the word "tedious" for any other part of the game. Still, I'm taking an FE break for now.

I just picked up No More Heroes 2 and it's funny going from something as deep and long as Radiant Dawn and then moving into something as superficial and short as NMH2. Off topic: I have never seen a game prioritize style over substance that much. I bought it 2 days ago and I'm almost done. Then I'll move on to finishing Ogre Battle on my virtual console. Wait, wasn't I saying something about tedium?

I really love 4-5, but only because I can abuse all those summons and get quite a few units to max levels.

Yeah same. That level tends to grate on me after a while but if i got someone from say, the DB on that team, they can get massive kills and experience there. Especially with Beastfoe!

@Ninji: Tibarn is yellow on the bridge map, isn't he? You should be able to stop him from stealing your kills.

Yes. Just have him halt or target away from everyone.

And I like 3-E because of the foreboding feel it has. The heartbeats, the music, and the whole situation surrounding the battle (the medallion going crazy) gives it a pretty tense feeling, even if the battle itself is pretty easy (unless you have a Dawn Brigade unit at tier 3 like I did with Aran once; he almost killed Ike when he activated Impale).

Yeah man! It reminds me of the Battle of Five Armies from the Hobbit. <3 Thats an epic chapter in my opinion. Everyone is all clashing while the scenes showing the medallion going crazy and stuff. Its really exciting to me. Also, yeah. Fiona trudging up as a Silver Knight and activating Sol is never fun but is DAMN funny if you think about it. I remember one time, Volug went up to Soren (while he was trying to get Pelleas) and trying to nom his face. Soren dodges without a scratch and kicks Volug's arse. However, then Nailah comes up and just eats Soren for lunch. :( Teehee.

My favorite level has to be 4-4. Its so reminds me of one of my favorite chapters in PoR. Its almost the same except the layout is different. (and more baddies) Even Tormod was there! I love that chapter so much!

I hated 1-9 having all that experience to her is selfish and even worse is she only gets a hanful of it BK gets the rest. Would be better as another chapter to raise the others instead.

wasnt fond of part 2 and 3 prologue especially part 3's.

fighting sephiran was boring to me and im not too fond of the spirit enemies

i like the music in part 1 the most

my fave chapters

1-5 I liked the layout

1-6b i found it challenging (dont use tauro much but to wall bridge)

1-E i liked the layout a lot it was challenging

2-3 was a fun for me mainly because i like Marcia, Kieran, and Astrid

2-E was very fun and challenging too bad crk arrive late

3-6 back with db a challenging chapter this is where fiona turns useful

4-1 was memorable i like stages like this walling off enemies

4-4 was also great, i like the layout it reminds me of 1-E

and endgame stage 2 is the most memorable to me. endgame stage 3 would be my next fave.

oh i also liked the chapter reyson joins i remember having titania and shinnon walling off the entrance, the mages walling off the left side and the generals walling the right.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

My Micaiah is always - ALWAYS - 20 when I get to 1-9, so the XP from that whole chapter is all wasted.

I feel nothing for the chapter, otherwise. :/

God, the last time I did that, I literally ran around the ENTIRE MAP FIVE TIMES before Jarod showed up. By that point, I was too sick of that map to start over, so I went with my ridiculously high turncount.