Katekyo hitman reborn

Masu

Start reading the manga. Its better. The one thing that pisses me off about the anime is the lack of blood. There was blood durring the mukuro arc (gokudera bled alot when he fought chikusa and bianchi was bleeding when Fuuta stabbed her VAGINA!) Oh i think hibari was bleeding too. But gamma's fight with gokudera and yamamoto pissed me off i was like "WTF WHERES THE BLOOD? THIS LOOKS SO UNREAL!" and since theres no blood they took out the part when gokudera spat blood on gamma's face to say "FUCK YOU BIZATCH!"

WHAT? she wasn't stabbed in the vagina! she was stabbed in the lower stomach, you dummy!

oh, and about the manga, its much better cause its more random, they elaborate more on the plot and stuff, and the art is better. after all, an anime is time-consuming to do, and have to be finished before a time limit.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh...........*goes to friend's house to kick his ass for lying about the bianchi thing* But yeah even though the manga is better reborn's anime is much better than others because they DONT take like 6 episodes for 1 fight EXCEPT for the sky battle but thats like.......4-6 battles in one. Lets see......

Gokudera vs Levi

Gokudera and Yamamoto vs Bel and Marmon

Hibari vs Bel

Tsuna vs Xanxus

EPIC tsuna vs Xanxus (After tsuna uses Zero point breakthrough custom and first edition and xanxus goes super saiyan)

And when lanchia comes and whoops some asses.

oh...........*goes to friend's house to kick his ass for lying about the bianchi thing* But yeah even though the manga is better reborn's anime is much better than others because they DONT take like 6 episodes for 1 fight EXCEPT for the sky battle but thats like.......4-6 battles in one. Lets see......

Gokudera vs Levi

Gokudera and Yamamoto vs Bel and Marmon

Hibari vs Bel

Tsuna vs Xanxus

EPIC tsuna vs Xanxus (After tsuna uses Zero point breakthrough custom and first edition and xanxus goes super saiyan)

And when lanchia comes and whoops some asses.

So let me get this straight: I've been telling you time and time again that it was her stomach and you completely disregard it. Bianchi tells you once and you instantly believe her. MS...I'm kickin' your ass later.

To stay on topic though you really can't miss with anime or manga, but I suggest both so you see some of the things left out in the anime (ie. Bel's backstory.) And the anime fleshes out some of the shorter scenes in the manga.

Best. Backstory. Ever.

Edited by Branded_Blade

So let me get this straight: I've been telling you time and time again that it was her stomach and you completely disregard it. Bianchi tells you once and you instantly believe her. MS...I'm kickin' your ass later.

To stay on topic though you really can't miss with anime or manga, but I suggest both so you see some of the things left out in the anime (ie. Bel's backstory.) And the anime fleshes out some of the shorter scenes in the manga.

Best. Backstory. Ever.

Its cuz shes a girl and ur annoying. :lol:

Best. Backstory. Ever.

Its cuz shes a girl and ur annoying. :lol:

:lol: i guess i'm special like that!

but i have to agree with Branded Blade. by watching and reading KHR, you get the full experience. i especially love Haru's fantasies in the anime! :lol: they're so dramatic and unlikely, that its hilarious!

Because everyone here seems to know about it, I started reading it! XD

It's awesome and full of lols so far. I'm currently on chapter 11, where we meet Haru.

My favourite character at the moment is, without a doubt, Hayato. <3

And I really liked Bianchi too. =P

Because everyone here seems to know about it, I started reading it! XD

It's awesome and full of lols so far. I'm currently on chapter 11, where we meet Haru.

My favourite character at the moment is, without a doubt, Hayato. <3

And I really liked Bianchi too. =P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FUCK WHY DO ALL OF THE WOMEN LIKE GOKUDERA!? HES AN ANNOYING BITCH WHO IS MEAN TO YAMAMOTO!!!!!!! YAMAMOTO IS THE BEST!

RABID YAMAMOTO FAN-GIRL!!!!!!!!!

YAY!

RABID YAMAMOTO FAN-GIRL!!!!!!!!!

YAY!

IM A MAN YOU BIT..........CRAZY WOMAN!!!!!

And tsuna rocks! *after the mukuro arc* hes a total bitch at the beginning.

IM A MAN YOU BIT..........CRAZY WOMAN!!!!!

And tsuna rocks! *after the mukuro arc* hes a total bitch at the beginning.

no, you silly~! i'm the rabid Yamamoto fan-girl!

but Chrome has a special place in my heart!

no, you silly~! i'm the rabid Yamamoto fan-girl!

but Chrome has a special place in my heart!

lulz. She has a special place in branded blade's heart too! :P

lulz. She has a special place in branded blade's heart too! :P

:lol: i bet!

but i think that she's an amazing character, and has some of the most useful techniques at her disposal

:lol: i bet!

but i think that she's an amazing character, and has some of the most useful techniques at her disposal

Yeah like

"Make all of my man slaves appear and fight for me"

technique she used!

Hmm well.....it seems that me u and branded only use this place (and songbird to say how far she is) and all of us are up to date.....hmm if we had a family name what would it be?

*doesnt know what it means* It sounds awesome! Im gonna make a topic! XD

sorry, i misspelled it! its Aragosta, and it means lobster in italian

Best line to date. (that I've read)

Reborn (refering to Haru): You two act like a married couple.

Tsuna: One that's about to get a divorce.

Edited by Songbird