Katekyo hitman reborn

Masu

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I don't care about the varia's fight.

You expect them to win because... they're the varia!

well we found out about that solution when they fought Tsuna

But I don't care about the varia's fight.

You expect them to win because... they're the varia!

A man once said,"It's not if he wins, it's how he wins."

well we found out about that solution when they fought Tsuna

Half of me's saying "touche," while the other is saying, "...what?"

yamamoto better win a fight this time, because the last fight was complete and utter bullshit, both him and the stronger hibari lost. WTF

yamamoto better win a fight this time, because the last fight was complete and utter bullshit, both him and the stronger hibari lost. WTF

Well Hibari came back and pretty much blew everything up, but yeah Yamamoto was royaly shafted.

How was it a cheap win?

easy. i found it hard to believe that someone who had only recently started to seriously practice sword fighting was able to defeat a man who had practiced practically his whole life in order to become the best swordfighter in the history of ever.

:mellow:

easy. i found it hard to believe that someone who had only recently started to seriously practice sword fighting was able to defeat a man who had practiced practically his whole life in order to become the best swordfighter in the history of ever.

True, but the same would kinda apply to almost all anime really. Although there are a few exceptions out there like Rurouni Kenshin.

Edited by Hibari

Yamamoto was being a sneaky bastard and Squallo was being an arrogant bastard. Seems right to me.

idk, my bets are on gokudera

I was thinking that too, and I wonder what the new boxes will be since this will be tsuna's and chrome as well as lambo's first box weapon lol

The only significant thing is that I now know we'll never see the older Tsuna. That sucks hard.

not necessarily, we might still the older tsuna after this is all over