Integ's Axes Playthrough!

You know, I was going to point out that since phantoms use axes, and since Knoll doesn't have to fight to be able to summon, that you could have used phantoms too =P

There's a reason I specially thanked you for being smart. :P

Ah well, too late now.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could have finished C20 without waiting for the reinforcements to run dry - feels kinda like pussying out of it - but I can't see how I could have gotten Ephraim through that mess.

Special thanks to Raymond for telling me where I ought to put all my stat boosters, IET and BBM for getting me going in the early game when I didn't have strategery on my side, Dondon for being smart, and Slize for...well, I dunno, but thanks anyway. :o

You could have deployed a flier and ferried Ephraim across, avoiding reinforcements would be easy like that, I think.

And I don't remember helping, but no problem :P.

Edit: Oh, looks like I did help, with chapter 5.

Edited by I Eat Tables

You could have deployed a flier and ferried Ephraim across, avoiding reinforcements would be easy like that, I think.

Could have, but no. The only other time I deployed a flier was for convenience (the desert treasure). In that, anybody could have trekked around the desert, the level wouldn't have been any harder - just turns and turns and turns longer. This time it would actually have been beneficial.

I feel so weak for not having finished my current playthrough. Amelia is The Load personified.

i know right

I actually managed to get Amelia to 10/0 in her joining chapter on Eirika's route by hiding her behind Neimi and shooting the Fighters/Loldiers over her shoulder, but that was like 25 turns or some shit.

i know right

I actually managed to get Amelia to 10/0 in her joining chapter on Eirika's route by hiding her behind Neimi and shooting the Fighters/Loldiers over her shoulder, but that was like 25 turns or some shit.

At the moment she either gets Boltinged or the pegs move past Franz and stab her in the face repeatedly.

The one time I get past that bit, I accidentally rescued Kyle with Forde, who then was doubled and one-rounded by the Handaxe GK.

So Yeah.