Seisen no Keifu Exceed A Generation figurines

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong board.

My full set, sans Ira, arrived today. The figures are cool but hard to put together if you don't want any broken. I'm too afraid to put Sylvia on her base or to put Levin's cape on. Eltshan's hand keeps falling off. Is there any glue that's safe to use with them? And how do I put Levin's cape on?

EDIT: Got Levin's cape on.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Levin's cape is by far the hardest thing. I don't think I have Sylvia on her base properly either, so that's a regular problem as well. I decided not to force it and just leave it as it was in the end. I quite like that she wiggles if you poke her.

I had no problem putting my Sylvia figurine properly on her base, on the other hand I had the problem with my Eltshan one, so it's always wobbling a little.

I would advice not to try to force the figurines in their bases if you feel you can't, as the wedges are fragile. My two Tiltyu figurines (the one I got with the full set ordered, and the one I got as a single figurine when I was in Japan) can tell you something, both of them have their wedges broken, and now I have to find a suitable glue to keep them on their bases T_T

I asked somebody with a steadier hand to put Sylvia on her base. The only wedges I had a problem with are Fury's (broke part way) and Sigurd's right leg. My biggest problem, though, is Eltshan's left hand literally falls off if you even bump him.