RD Female Playhtrough

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last 3 chapters of the game?

Doh! But being able to fix weapons an unlimited number of times would be really game-breaking.

Doh! But being able to fix weapons an unlimited number of times would be really game-breaking.

That`s true.Or maybe just 2 FE11 style Hammernes(lol 12 uses),with the ability to repair eachother.

Anyway,on topic,I was playing around on EM,and on 3-2,I had Mia with 30 Str(promoted,and 2 energy drops),solo the map with the 2 slim swords in the game.

I hate the fact of endgame having to force more units than necessary, I'm ok with the heron being forced because I'll pick them anyway. Ena and Kurth give a boost at least, but Sothe and Sanaki means two less favorite units I have to skip over because of them :angry:; Sanaki is fun to use though. I especially hate Sothe having to use him from beginning to end with only one chapter break. They should have made endgame choose the units you want and not forcing so much on you; the lords can stay for tradition.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

She's not that bad, she just has not great growths, no one range until the DB. Her main point aginst her is that she has no playtime.

Also, I put Elincia down because this is normal mode wich means no blessing bonus, so you don't really have to bless Amiti. She can have both that and the Amiti, and kick ass with both. Mist is by far worse than her, (<3 Mist) so I put Elincia down. I wish Staves could be blessed without hacking them. ;(

Amiti is better against auras than Alondite. A lot better. And since Alondite has unlimited uses and is inferior against anything with mantle, there is no reason to bless Alondite over Amiti for Elincia.

Finishing endgame she is level 16 or 17 i'll have to see until I get to part 3 :)

cool, good luck to you!

I hate the fact of endgame having to force more units than necessary, I'm ok with the heron being forced because I'll pick them anyway. Ena and Kurth give a boost at least, but Sothe and Sanaki means two less favorite units I have to skip over because of them :angry:; Sanaki is fun to use though. I especially hate Sothe having to use him from beginning to end with only one chapter break. They should have made endgame choose the units you want and not forcing so much on you; the lords can stay for tradition.

I totally agree with that! too many characters are shoved down your throat in this game, especially when you don't even plan on using them. I always bench Sothe & Sanaki so I don't have to deal with them

Well I'm in Part 4 now my onlu problem is with Ilyana...she is 4 levels higher than Calil and she had only 2 more magic than her, I had given her a Spirit Dust in part 1 so really she'd be equal! I gave her the Spriit Dust from 3-9 also but her speed bugged me, it was 17 for like 7 levels damn! Though she is pretty good her and Heather make a nice tag team lol. Mist is doing nicely getting final kills alot along with heather and Ilyana. Titania is great for my team really helping in kills, Mia and Nehp are very good as well. Kill and Marcia are pretty nice each with Adept almost auusring kills, ELincia is as always very good with Amiti, Micaiah is doing nicely she loved all the Laguz in part three with her Paragon and Discipline.