Lords and Trainees Only PT

After reading the OP now:

Make it Super Trainee. Super Trainee is the Only True Trainee. You already have Ephraim anyway ffs.

Using the Dark Magic Glitch should flag you as a total wuss be out, but hey it's your playthrough.

I've never actually used it, I wanted to try using it though. I really would prefer to have staves over dark magic, my save data cleared, and I can't acsess the trainee routes anymore. :( I would have to hack the class & promo gains.

Edited by Bryan

Ewan gets Staves once he gets to Druid, Summoner, Mage Knight OR Sage, you know.

But then he wouldn't be a supertrainee. I want staves, as endgame would be hell without them. :(

Well, there are four other playthroughs doing that too. Three of them lack a lord and have only one Sacred Weapon between the entire team. Deal with it.

Well, there are four other playthroughs doing that too. Three of them lack a lord and have only one Sacred Weapon between the entire team. Deal with it.

I'm one of those people that hates self healing, and never uses those items.

@bold: That is technically not true, as the lance/ sword playthroughs have two. But I get what you mean. Besides, I never use them anyway. (Except the twins weapons on the DK.)

Edited by Bryan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@ first post, it's Rogue, not Rouge. And that's something you probably shouldn't use, since they're not explicitly necessary.

Trust me, in this run, you'll learn to appreciate healing items. Not that it'll be hard, like you seem to be worrying about. You get Ephraim and a crazy-overlevelled Ross. And Eirika, incidentally.