Sorry for the brief downtime.

Jyosua

I'm not sure how long it was, but we were down for at least 10 minutes. I was uploading files to do an upgrade. We're now running the latest version of IPB. There will be another upgrade in a week or so.

One thing I know is that Friend Lists are now ordered by Member ID/Join Date rather than alphabetically. (Which I liked better, but whatever.)

How the fuck is that considered an upgrade?

EDIT: Mine are still alphabetical.

Edited by General Spoon

How the fuck is that considered an upgrade?

Ha, I don't know.

Also, Top 20 posters don't list posters inside FFTF.

They're only all alphabetical if you click Display All Names.

Edited by Sirona

Oh, that would certainly explain it, though the old spoiler tags need to be put in again.

Yes, could someone please take care of this. I don't want to get in trouble for oversized signatures for something like this.

I can't recall if I put in the spoiler tags or someone else did... shit. XD

Until we fix that, don't worry about getting in trouble about your signatures.

Spoiler tags work still but you can't title them.

Major Changes Since 3.0.3

Among many dozens of smaller bugs fixed, the following large changes and fixes have been made in the 3.0.4 release:

IP.Board: RTE support in Safari and Chrome

IP.Downloads: Option to not check filetype for linked files

Major Changes Since 3.0.4

Among many dozens of smaller bugs fixed and performance improvements, the following security enhancements were made:

SQL and local file include issue fixed. Note: Due to protection within the SQL driver classes, it is very difficult to effectively exploit IP.Board using this attack. Also you need moderator permissions to perform any exploit. We've hardened this code regardless. Also, due to the input cleaning functions IP.Board uses, the local file include is limited to PHP files on the file system as the usual 'null byte' trick is ineffective.

Internet Explorer XSS Issue due to incorrect attachment handling fixed.

I can't recall if I put in the spoiler tags or someone else did... shit. XD

Until we fix that, don't worry about getting in trouble about your signatures.

Spoiler tags work still but you can't title them.

I'm pretty sure that Tino was the one who formatted the Spoiler tag titles.

Oh Alright. Well if you read this, Tino, please let me know what the code you used was. I'm kinda busy working on something else, so I can't fiddle with it right now.

Just because he quit doesn't mean he'll never read this. o_o He probably won't be around as much, but I did make a post in the staff boards in case Vincent knows how to do it.

You guys are seriously going to bitch about alphabetical sorting? Wow. Seriously, find something worthwhile to whine about.

You guys are seriously going to bitch about alphabetical sorting? Wow. Seriously, find something worthwhile to whine about.

Jyo, I don't see anyone bitching about it rather than saying they prefer the old system.

Jyo, I don't see anyone bitching about it rather than saying they prefer the old system.

See Following:

It seems that all 'upgrades' are now like this. They suck compared to the ones before. Just look at Youtube, and imo, though some may disagree Facebook.

Given that, I beg to differ, Sirona.

Just because he quit doesn't mean he'll never read this. o_o He probably won't be around as much, but I did make a post in the staff boards in case Vincent knows how to do it.

Indeed. I said I'd be going into lurker mode for a while, didn't I? Have people lost faith in me that much? :P

Anyway, here's how you should do it.

Go to BBCode management and look for the spoiler tag and click the Edit BBCode button. Set the 'Use option in Tag' and 'Option is optional' options to 'Yes'. Then you should probably see something like this:

<div class='bbc_spoiler'>
<span>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">{content}</div></div>
</div>

in the custom BBCode replacement field. All you need to do is change

<span>Spoiler</span>

to

<span>Spoiler ({option})</span>

And then people will be able to use the spoiler in this form:

[spoiler=text goes here]spoiler content here[/spoiler]

or

[spoiler]for if they do not want custom text but just the spoiler content[/spoiler]

That ought to do the trick.

Thanks Tino! You've been more than helpful as staff, and even now. XD Hope you find a new series that interests you as much as FE used to.

I've noticed that any content I'm watching isn't showing up any more. I presume that's related to the upgrade?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

The Call of Duty and Battlefield series, haha.

And you're welcome. :)

Haha, if you ever want to play CoD4 (I refuse to play MW2 since I'm a PC gamer), let me know.