About Chapter 6

Is it possible to prevent the northernmost thief from escaping with the Killing edge?

Yes. It's easy in normal mode (just have a strong cavalier rush him) but in H5 it's rather tricky, most players would probably require use of the warp staff to block off the exit.

Edited by Speedwagon

If we're talking H5 though...

-Forge Ridersbane/Wingspear enough that the user will OHKO the silver lance cav.

-Pack that person a set of vulneries.

-Warp them next to said silver lance cav.

-Kill said cav in one shot.

-Counter kill his friend.

-Give chase to thief, or block off the path of escape.

-Heal up with vulneries.

Booyah

If the goal is just to get the Killing Edge, then isn't it doable to just wait for the Silver Lance cavalier to be closer to your team and then warp someone to block the exit and kill the thief?

By the time they reach you, 2 armors, a mage and an archer are also about to reach you. Not hard to assume someone's going to die in that exchange if it's H5.

By the time they reach you, 2 armors, a mage and an archer are also about to reach you. Not hard to assume someone's going to die in that exchange if it's H5.

I've managed to beat this chapter without the use of a forged item to take out that Silver Lance Cavalier. My point is that a forge for taking out the Silver Lance Cavalier that early isn't necessary.

I've managed to beat this chapter without the use of a forged item to take out that Silver Lance Cavalier. My point is that a forge for taking out the Silver Lance Cavalier that early isn't necessary.

Certainly makes things a lot easier though.

Watch this. It has the Thief being blocked and then killed for the Killing Edge. Best strategy is to have your forged Ridersbane user Warped up north, kill the Silver Lance Cav, then the other one should suicide onto you. You might be able to survive the Thief, but just take a Vulnerary with one use just in case.

It's easy to manipulate the AI so that you block off all of them in a position that none can attack the blocking unit.