Lightning's FE4 Mafia Signups

riariadne

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, how about you think a bit before doing this.

1. Would your game benefit from players being anonymous?

-If there are two mafias, this is a definite yes.

2. It it for logistical reasons?

3. Are you doing this because other people are doing this?

-If the answer to this is yes, don't fucking do it.

He told me it's because the mafia is too large to have on PMs here, which I'm not actually entirely sure it's true, since according to the new PM screen you can have up to 7 people in a conversation - which would cover me, Lightning and the 5 mafioso. But then I've also been told that's misleading and 5 is really the limit.

Well, if it can be 7 people that would make it less essential to have it but the anonymous factor is still good. Additionally, having the ability to send everyone a PM is important and I personally like having a different topic for each phase for organizational purposes.

I will be using this board because I like the color scheme. Also I already went through the trouble of making it (I never made a pb before so that took... a while). So yeah.

tl;dr bump

Edited by Lightning

If the mafia isn't going to kill this game's town, then that board's color theme will. Bright red font on bright blue/purple background is downright illegible if you value your vision.

Sorry if that sounded rude, but really, please change the colors ones that are friendlier to the eyes.

... It's not that bad... I can't tolerate too many bright colors, but that's fine for me. You can use the default skin if you want, and I guess I could make a second...

you guys suck

... Yeah, I tried to fix it just a second ago. I think the problem is that I'm not sure what box that I type the color in affects what.

It's not, I just can't start yet because there's 2 games in their early stages.

:(

I also made it so there only needs 16 roles to function correctly, but if everyone quits then that's bad D: