Lightning's FE4 Mafia Signups

riariadne

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if a mod is gonna get tired of this anytime soon?

STFU ETHER ;_;

If it helps bring interest I'll be personally assigning roles this time to make it interesting.

^:awesome:

Edited by Lightning

Each day, you get money, and there are certain items you can buy with it, that do things like giving a one off protection, or one off attack on someone etc.

The bus driver switches two people around. So actions done to X are done to Y instead and vice versa.

Not quite. The interceptor visits X, and if Y visits X, he kills Y. Here's an example of them:

VincentASM, the Interceptor decides to intercept I Eat Tables

Lightning, the cop, investigates I Eat Tables

VincentASM intercepts Lightning, and kills Lightning.

VincentASM, the bus driver, decides to swap Jyosua and I Eat Tables

Lighting, the cop, investigates I Eat Tables

Lightning gets a report saying Jyosua is *whatever he is*

The bus driver switches two people during the night. For example:

The bus driver switches Player A and Player B. If player A were to be killed that night, Player B would be killed instead, and vice-versa.

I still think the mafia could get more use out of it than the town, but Lightning seems to think he can handwave my opinion with comments about the interceptor.

Why not have him pick a player, and have that player forced to target this "martyr" with any abilities he has.

Additionally, I see little point in forcing a member of the mafia to make all of the nightkills. The mafia should, IMO, be able to choose who makes the kill.

Edited by General Spoon

Haha, Spoon, almost all things I've already suggested in a PM :awesome:. The main problem as I see it is that doctors and similar roles can protect the cop for too long, while the cop can just keep going clearing players and picking off the mafia, making effectively a follow the cop game as the mafia looks for the doctors. In that way, a mafia driver would help. Or both mafia and town could have a form of driver, although you have to decide in advance who's orders go through first (I'm thinking mafia).

Why not have him pick a player, and have that player forced to target this "martyr" with any abilities he has.

Additionally, I see little point in forcing a member of the mafia to make all of the nightkills. The mafia should, IMO, be able to choose who makes the kill.

That could work.

ever seen you complain about it before.

Additionally, I that that the secret voter role is horribly, horribly weak. How about removing the town's doublevoter, and making the mafia's secret voter a secret-doublevoter?

Ahah. I love how you were the one who said a double&secret voter for mafia was super overpowered.

And get rid of the town's bulletproof. My god, they've already got a doctor, Sigurd, and a bus driver (which you seems to want to make changes to anyways). They most certainly do not need a bulletproof.

The mafia has a lot of epic items on their hands. Alvis's is especially broken (think and even better version of FE7 Mafia's nergal), and Reptor's allows a second kill for mafia.