What continent and country would you live in and why?

I'd like to be a senator or something in Crimea. Basically, work in the palace (but not as a lowly servant or soldier).

The awesome thing about this topic is that, these few days I've been thinking how great it would be to live in Tellius.

I would live in Tellius as an assassin...

I've seen you there somehwere... I remember you having a Peshkatz, Silver Knife and Stiletto... but where did I see you... *rubs chin*

I'd like to be a senator or something in Crimea. Basically, work in the palace (but not as a lowly servant or soldier).

The awesome thing about this topic is that, these few days I've been thinking how great it would be to live in Tellius.

i CAN see you as a senator..... you dirty DASTARD!!!! slavery and keeping female herons as...... trophies.......

lol!

i probably would live in Tellius, in Crimea

on second thought, if you could become a laguz, I'd live in Phoenicis and be a hawk under the rule of Tibarn

I think you're confusing Crimea with Begnion.

true that! i really need to start reading the posts more carefully, before i make other stupid mistakes.

but, Crimea doesn't have a Senate, so he can't be a senator of Crimea. Only Begnion has a Senate.

but regardless, i need to slow down when i read the posts.....

*reads posts slowly*

on second thought, if you could become a laguz, I'd live in Phoenicis and be a hawk under the rule of Tibarn

Now that you mention, I'd love to be a hawk in Phoenicis. Or just live there, even if I'm not a hawk...

true that! i really need to start reading the posts more carefully, before i make other stupid mistakes.

but, Crimea doesn't have a Senate, so he can't be a senator of Crimea. Only Begnion has a Senate.

but regardless, i need to slow down when i read the posts.....

*reads posts slowly*

Well whatever, just work in the palace or something...

Tellius! In Crimea!

Well, maybe not. I'd actually just like to travel all of Tellius. You'd meet new and interesting people everyday!

But if I had to chose a place to settle down, it would be Crimea. XD