Worst stage maps you ever encountered.

now that i think about it, Strange lands in PoR is a crappy ass one... I've always hated it (the one with the bolt axe)

FE6: I hated the one where there were alot of villages, and you are able to recruit that Brigand... Because Clarine's brother comes fairly close behind you. He's no pushover and if he catches you off-guard, at least one unit will die, forcing you to restart.

FE7: Alot of HHM chapters... namely the one where you need to keep Merlinus safe... Eugh. Everyone is so weak at the start, and the enemies are so tough, it's lucky Serra is around to actually heal. (I never thought I'd be so grateful for having her around)

FE8: Hard mode - the first time you battle a huge-ass spider and you need to rush and save the civilians... That took a few tries. Also the pirate ship on Ephraims story... You need to rush so L'Arachel doesn't get killed when she arrives, at the risk of getting owned by the many strong monsters. Thank god for supports... Garcia, Ross and Gilliam proved to be very useful here.

FE9: Hmm, I had no difficulty as far as I remember. Probably that chapter where you battle across three boats, and there's a Sniper on the last one...

FE9 the bridge map

FE10 the last desert map and the chapter where you kill many dragons.

Edited by Slayer

fe7 i hate the level were you recruit legault ugggghhhhh. the only reason i hated it is because recruiting legualt is annoying.

fe7 the one where you need to keep Merlinus safe i hated that especially in hector hard mode

Edited by Doom103

fe7 i hate the level were you recruit legault ugggghhhhh. the only reason i hated it is because recruiting legualt is annoying.

I second that. I gave up on getting him in my first playthrough. It's even worse for me, because I play by the law of "recruit every character, don't let anyone die."

Hmmm.....

FE7: Desert chapter on Hector's hard mode has fog of war.

FE6: Chpt. 11A: Hero of the Western Isles I believe thats the name. There are so many uncontrollable variables, it's a real pain in the neck. Both Klein and Tate and their units move unpredictably: sometimes only their units move sometimes they all move, and sometimes they alone move and leave their units. Then you have a shitload of enemy reinforcements popping up out of nowhere, on their own turn too: Bandits from the caves to the east, the Caveliers to the north west, on hard mode, a paladin miniboss appears with his posse to ravage your rear guard from the south where Klein's unit first appeared.

FE9: Chapter 25 - Strange Lands, which involves the Daein soldiers moving and pushing boulders down a mountain at you. The fact that there are ballista's everywhere preventing you from sending your fliers up to deal with the jerks pushing rocks just meant to piss you off.

Thats pretty much it.

Anything with deserts, bridges, pitfalls, boats or ballista/catapults. God help you if the next Fire Emblem has you fighting of a boat over a bridge into a desert with ballista, catapults and pitfalls!

...and night/fog.

Edited by Branded_Blade

Well, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is the one in PoR where it has Naesala and three ballistae. The most problematic thing in that chapter is that I want to talk to Naesala as fast as I can with Janaff/Ulki but the ballistae will kill him if I try to get to Naesala.

There's also the risk of Naesala killing whoever comes too close. I usually lure him with Oscar, but it's still annoying.

UGH. THIS ONE.

Especially since I read somewhere that not killing any of the ravens would get you more BEXP, so I had to avoid killing ravens on top of it all. Bah.

Bridge Chapters in 9+10 were both rather obnoxious with the No Dodge after a pitfall.

FE8 was pretty meh, but only one chapter really made me try to rip hairs out, that was the first chapter with a giant freakin' spider. As trying to save all 3 Civilians is rather annoying on Hard mode since you only have a single sub-par Pegasus rider...

Ugh. I'm doing this chapter in FE8 on hard mode at the moment actually. It's beginning to get me angry. XD

I knew I should have had Vanessa abuse the arena more in the previous chapter. >___<