Commemoration to Hikarusa

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Serenes is a bit better due to the ban. I won't cry about it. In fact I may suspend anti troll recruitment a bit longer to celebrate.

I only posted in this thread to make sure everyone knows that I'm happy Hika got banned :newyears:

Now I'm posting yet again to let everyone know that I think Hikafans are at least somewhat absent minded.

Toodles.

Would you mind doing us all a favor and taking your crap elsewhere?

Speaking of crap, who do you think that new member is? Could it be the honored and beloved Hika?

What exactly do you people like about that guy anyway? I honestly would like to know what was so great about him.

Speaking of crap, who do you think that new member is? Could it be the honored and beloved Hika?

What exactly do you people like about that guy anyway? I honestly would like to know what was so great about him.

Do you ever think before you post? It's already been said COUNTLESS amounts of time that Hikarusa is not one to make an alternate account, but do you listen? No, instead you decide to pester everyone.

What exactly do you hate about that guy anyway? I honestly would like to know what was so bad about him.

Why would he make an alt with that name? Doesnt add up. Besides like people said, he isnt one to do that.

Do you ever think before you post? It's already been said COUNTLESS amounts of time that Hikarusa is not one to make an alternate account, but do you listen? No, instead you decide to pester everyone.

What exactly do you hate about that guy anyway? I honestly would like to know what was so bad about him.

Stop exaggerating. It was only mentioned a few times.

So basically what you're saying is, that because Revan says he wouldn't make an alt, I should assume that's true and never question it? Do I look like a Catholic to you? :huh:

As for what I dislike about the guy, he's a troll. If I need another reason beyond that let me know.

Can you list even ONE reason why I should like him? Just one ... one little reason.

Stop exaggerating. It was only mentioned a few times.

So basically what you're saying is, that because Revan says he wouldn't make an alt, I should assume that's true and never question it? Do I look like a Catholic to you? :huh:

As for what I dislike about the guy, he's a troll. If I need another reason beyond that let me know.

Can you list even ONE reason why I should like him? Just one ... one little reason.

More than once is more than enough, it passes.

Yes, you do. You are so hung onto your theory of Hikarusa Alts that you won't listen to reason. Multiple other users can concur with that fact, I think there are times when you should trust others. Just because you do doesn't make you Catholic.

Something that your posts can make you at the moment. You are trying to make people mad, the whole point of a funeral is to come to pay respects, not to point and laugh. This might not be a funeral but at least think before you offend people.

He has the ability to post logically as demonstrated by his defense of himself in light of a banning, something that some people are incapable of doing.

Yes, you do. You are so hung onto your theory of Hikarusa Alts that you won't listen to reason. Multiple other users can concur with that fact, I think there are times when you should trust others. Just because you do doesn't make you Catholic.

Something that your posts can make you at the moment. You are trying to make people mad, the whole point of a funeral is to come to pay respects, not to point and laugh. This might not be a funeral but at least think before you offend people.

He has the ability to post logically as demonstrated by his defense of himself in light of a banning, something that some people are incapable of doing.

First of all, lighten up. You're making WAY too big a deal out of my anti Hika comments. I barely knew the guy. I'm just making sure your sorry excuse for a candle lit vigil doesn't go without protest.

@ Bold #1 No, I'm passing time til someone makes a new post in the rp thread. Simple. Don't try to paint an antagonistic picture of me.

@ Bold #2 What the hell is this? The guy's not dead or anything ... and let's not forget ... just because he's not the type to make a new account doesn't mean that he CAN'T.

@ Bold #3 Say that to a real troll and watch how fast you get skewered.

@ Bold #4 Having the ability to post logically doesn't make much difference after he's already been banned. The people who can't defend themselves properly aren't in the habit of getting banned anyway soooo ... yeah ... who cares?

:facepalm: OMGHAHA.

thats right, interwebz b srs bsns.

I've known Hika for a long time and though he's still somewhat of a mystery, of two things I am sure:

1) He would never ever make an alt. He just isn't the kind of person to spite others and even if he were (which he isn't), he wouldn't do it with something as dumb as an alternate account.

2) He almost never trolls. Just because he's direct and blunt doesn't mean he's a troll. He just likes being honest and saying whatever crosses his mind (like Boyd). People don't have to sugar coat everything or keep silent so that they won't be considered trolls. I'm almost inclined to say that he's less of a troll than me, and I'm not a troll at all.

I've known Hika for a long time and though he's still somewhat of a mystery, of two things I am sure:

1) He would never ever make an alt. He just isn't the kind of person to spite others and even if he were (which he isn't), he wouldn't do it with something as dumb as an alternate account.

2) He almost never trolls. Just because he's direct and blunt doesn't mean he's a troll. He just likes being honest and saying whatever crosses his mind (like Boyd). People don't have to sugar coat everything or keep silent so that they won't be considered trolls. I'm almost inclined to say that he's less of a troll than me, and I'm not a troll at all.

FINALLY. Thank you for answering my question, Nightmare. I'll lay off the insults and let you guys finish your ... whatever the hell this thread is.

First of all, lighten up. You're making WAY too big a deal out of my anti Hika comments. I barely knew the guy. I'm just making sure your sorry excuse for a candle lit vigil doesn't go without protest.

@ Bold #1 No, I'm passing time til someone makes a new post in the rp thread. Simple. Don't try to paint an antagonistic picture of me.

@ Bold #2 What the hell is this? The guy's not dead or anything ... and let's not forget ... just because he's not the type to make a new account doesn't mean that he CAN'T.

@ Bold #3 Say that to a real troll and watch how fast you get skewered.

@ Bold #4 Having the ability to post logically doesn't make much difference after he's already been banned. The people who can't defend themselves properly aren't in the habit of getting banned anyway soooo ... yeah ... who cares?

Shut up and I'll lighten up. It's annoying, if you don't like him just don't post at all.

Don't pester everyone. You've already been asked to not post if you don't like the guy.

Still, the fact is, your theory is absurd and based mostly on your hatred of him.

Skewered only works if I blow up.

Some people, if the ban was unfair in his eyes I don't see any reason he shouldn't be allowed to defend himself.

:facepalm: OMGHAHA.

thats right, interwebz b srs bsns.

Yes it is.

@ BK

*sigh* This is FFtF ... if you wanted me out of it, should've posted in general. With that, I think I've wasted enough time arguing with an obvious fanboy. No offense. Just being honest like Hika always was.

@ BK

*sigh* This is FFtF ... if you wanted me out of it, should've posted in general. With that, I think I've wasted enough time arguing with an obvious fanboy. No offense. Just being honest like Hika always was.

I'm no fan of Hika but I don't believe that posts like that should be made. It's taunting and stooping down to the low tactics you claim to hate.

I'm no fan of Hika but I don't believe that posts like that should be made. It's taunting and stooping down to the low tactics you claim to hate.

Who the hell am I taunting? You? Posts like that are made all the time, and I don't see you jumping on others about it, at least not very often. And the term you're looking for is "trolling". I've no intention of arguing with you, but you insist on being a vigilante, and that's the moderators' job, not yours.

Who the hell am I taunting? You? Posts like that are made all the time, and I don't see you jumping on others about it, at least not very often. And the term you're looking for is "trolling". I've no intention of arguing with you, but you insist on being a vigilante, and that's the moderators' job, not yours.

I'm asking you to stop posting. If you didn't like him there's no need to kick a dead horse.

Umm ... no? If I feel like posting I will. I already said I was done with the Hika insults. If that's not enough, then you want too much out of life and need to grow up.

<Nightmarre> http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20542&view=findpost&p=1042862 is this true Hikarusa

<Hikarusa> no

<Nightmarre> Do I post this

<Hikarusa> Do you?

<Nightmarre> I don't know, should I

<Hikarusa> Do you have a coin to flip

<Nightmarre> Yes

<Nightmarre> Heads I post, Tails I don't

<Nightmarre> Heads

<Hikarusa> ok

Why would he make an alt with that name? Doesnt add up. Besides like people said, he isnt one to do that.

Exactly. I'm not even a mod anymore, and I'm pretty sure Hika doesn't have some grudge against me. Even if he did, he has other ways of contacting me.