FE5 Ch. 25 Dark Warriors

A-2

I remember reading on the forums that if you don't go to 8x, Dagda takes the place of one of the dark warriors in the final chapter. This playthrough, I skipped 24x, and Eyvel was the sniper. So I'm wondering if the game will make five dark warriors out of recruitable characters if you don't recruit them.

I remember reading on the forums that if you don't go to 8x, Dagda takes the place of one of the dark warriors in the final chapter. This playthrough, I skipped 24x, and Eyvel was the sniper. So I'm wondering if the game will make five dark warriors out of recruitable characters if you don't recruit them.

Eins=Leidrick

Zwei=Galzus

Drei=Dagdar

Funf=Eyvale

Elf=Sara

Zwolf=Lifis

Leidric becomes Eins even if you don't want him to.

Galzus/Sara/Lifis must be dead/not recruited.

Eyvale=Skip 24x

Dagda-very complicated. Apparently skipping 8x is necessary. But, I'm not sure what happens if you kill him off after 8x anyway.

Evayle becomes Funf if she is a statue when Chapter 25 begins. If you actually do 24x and just leave her there, she still becomes Funf.

Dagda only becomes Drei if A. he dies before chapter 4 begins or B. if you miss 8x due to not capturing the boss in chapter 8.

Edited by Camtech