Official site update (July 1st)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could get the displayed hit down to 30-something% in FEDS if you have a Swordfighter w/ maxed speed and standing on terrain fight axe users on C9 Normal Mode.

Edited by Super FE3 Player

Err... really? The lower hit percent of 50% kinda makes you think othereise.

(oh yes... new guy I suppose)

I pointed this out to somebody who thought the same : P

Not quite, the Barbarian just fails.

Barbarian's Hit = 80 (Iron Axe) + 5 (Skill) = 85

My Unit's Avoid = 16 (Speed) + 5 (Luck/2) = 21

85 - 21 - 10 (WTA disadvantage w/ C weapon rank) = 54

Same formulae as FE DS.

Also, about the Wi-Fi maps possibly being recycled, don't forget Japanese players never got anything other than Map 1, so it could be for their benefit.

• 2 weeks later...

This site shows that Cord is making a comeback.

Also the new map and battle themes in those 2 videos ... I want to hear more!

So can we assume Barst and Bord, too?

@VincentASM People should... :/

Edited by MizuJosh

Wasn't reclass already confirmed?

If you're talking about the retailer meeting, I'd consider that a rumour.

So anyone can reclass to Dancer now? That's going to be fun!

I really doubt it. It's grouped together with all the other non-Reclass classes.

This site shows that Cord is making a comeback.Also the new map and battle themes in those 2 videos ... I want to hear more!

Do I spy a male Myrmidon? Perhaps Navarre will be a Myrmidon, and not a mercenary.

Either way, I think this means that the My Unit classes are not the Reclass classes.

The dancer is able to use swords? lol. That's awesome.

And in fe4 and fe5. It was fe6 that started the whole "unable to attack anything refresh units" thing that we got stuck with since then.

With the right father, Lynn can actually hold her own in the arena. And if you play fe5 inefficiently (hilariously inefficiently) then you could probably make Lara a level 20/20/20 Dancer with the ability to destroy, well, pretty much anything that attacks her. (That's, level 20 Thief, level 20 Thief Fighter, level 20 Dancer and then don't promote back to Thief Fighter. Don't forget scrolls, though, otherwise even at 20/20/20 she'll only have 5.6 str and 11.2 def and 5.8 bld.

Looking at the Re-Class image, checking the standard cast of FE3 Book 2.

If Reclass shows up again at Chapter 4 like in FE11, your added cast from Prologue/Extra chapters are a Peg Knight, two Fighters, and a Curate. Based on using the Reclass gives you +1 unit per class based on every recruited unit with that base class AND that My Unit is not counted toward that. As there are 2 out of 2 Mercenaries but Ogma would have joined.

Note: All speculation based on recruitment not changing and it being chapter 4. (However it can't be Chapter 5, as you get either a new Merc, or a new Myrm, in the form of Samto, along with Caeda as a Peg Knight).

Edited by Rakath

Looking at the Re-Class image, checking the standard cast of FE3 Book 2.

If Reclass shows up again at Chapter 4 like in FE11, your added cast from Prologue/Extra chapters are a Peg Knight, two Fighters, and a Curate. Based on using the Reclass gives you +1 unit per class based on every recruited unit with that base class AND that My Unit is not counted toward that. As there are 2 out of 2 Mercenaries but Ogma would have joined.

Note: All speculation based on recruitment not changing and it being chapter 4. (However it can't be Chapter 5, as you get either a new Merc, or a new Myrm, in the form of Samto, along with Caeda as a Peg Knight).

Well, didn't FE3 lack fighters entirely? Weren't there no axe users in the 2nd part?

Maybe it's at the beginning of Chapter 5, since you get Shiida at the very end of Chapter 4?

If Katarina is a Cleric that does fit. I really doubt that outfit goes on a Fighter. XD

deuxhero: Yes, it did, but both Pirate and Fighter are returned to the FE3 cast options (no word on counts for them).

I'm guessing there's a side chapter really early on with probably Cord and Bord I'd guess for chapter 4 since Oguma's in that one. It would make sense to get them together and it would fit the 3 fighter limit, as would the 2 Mercenary Limit.

If this it the case the screenshot probably is chapter 5.

Since in the original FE3 there was a preparation screen already from chapter 2 onward I wonder if reclass will just show up as an option later or if they made enough extra chapters that the preparations screen will come up a few chapters later.