• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect we'll either get a lot of news very quickly or we'll get just about nothing more since the game comes out in less than a month now.

Those were my predictions as well.

Edited by MGS: Metal Gear Solid

Those were my predictions as well. Those are pretty much the only two things that can happen, though.

Not really. This isn't a binary function here. There are varying amounts of info you can get. If you put total information on a scale of 1 to 10, I think the suggestion is that you'll get either "2 or less" or "9 or more".

Not really. This isn't a binary function here. There are varying amounts of info you can get. If you put total information on a scale of 1 to 10, I think the suggestion is that you'll get either "2 or less" or "9 or more".

You are right. I assumed that the given information from either side would remain constant (either we'll get the maximum amount of news possible, or the minimum amount of news possible), which was an incorrect interpretation on my part. Sorry about that.

I do not know if this has been ask yet, but does this mean that in this game you won't have to kill off some of you units to get more?

That would make sense. I think that was one of the biggest drawbacks of SD.

That would make sense. I think that was one of the biggest drawbacks of SD.

Ya the the reason that i asked I did not care for that much in SD, I hate when my units die so that game was not my game, though I love all FE games so i did not hate it.