Unit customisation

53 members have voted

1. 1. who is excited for this

• yes
    • no

You finally get an opportunity to "get intimate" with Minerva and Rena in a videogame and you're bashing it bblade? :P

ELABORATE. NOW.

Oh, and yes I am. Give me every opportunity to drop Paul into a Fire Emblem, thanks.

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBlader likes Rena and redheads in general.

I don't care about him. I care about this "opportunity to get intimate with LRena".

I don't care about him. I care about this "opportunity to get intimate with LRena".

Oh.

There was something in the information about the custom unit getting intimate with their comrades. Probably not the sexual kind of intimacy, but yeah... :\

Can you create growth rates?

So far, it looks like growth rates are determined by the character's personality, but we don't know for sure yet.

Class will most likely affect growths as well.

Edited by Musashi

Does "My Unit" (subverting default names FTW) have the ability to reclass as well?

My Unit customisation

You can set the following:

Name

Class -

Males can choose from Mercenary, Knight, Cavalier, Fighter, Archer or Mage.

Females can be a Myrmidon, Pegasus Knight, Cavalier, Archer or Mage.

If reclassing goes by Shadow Dragon, that would be the only way for Males to go Hunter, Pirate, Myrm and Dark Mage.

I seriously don't think they'll let you choose your own bases.

It's growths I'm referring to. Take a unit like, say, Ogma, and redistribute most of his skill and luck growth to other, more valuable areas to see what I'm talking about. This is in danger of becoming another Zagaro incident if it's done incorrectly (which I'm not saying it will be, but I have concerns)

You finally get an opportunity to "get intimate" with Minerva and Rena in a videogame and you're bashing it bblade?

>_>

It's growths I'm referring to. Take a unit like, say, Ogma, and redistribute most of his skill and luck growth to other, more valuable areas to see what I'm talking about. This is in danger of becoming another Zagaro incident if it's done incorrectly (which I'm not saying it will be, but I have concerns)
I don't think they'll let you distribute growth points either. It is most likely going to be based entirely on the parameters you give your character and obviously the class you choose. Edited by Super FE3 Player

And yet decent is never good enough for FE players, yes?

It's perfectly fine for me. I prefer to use favorites over statistically better units anyway. And my custom character will be a favorite.