Black Fang Mafia

Balcerzak

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing up on Raymond's point that Spoon could be a mafia unlynchable, and that all of his scenarios involve getting me lynched while considering a Fayt lynch tomorrow... Doesn't that seem a bit weird, like scum protecting their fellow scum? If we lynch Fayt today, and he turns out to be mafia, then Spoon probably is mafia as well. Then that leaves the SK, who will have to be Dragonslayer.

Bringing up on Raymond's point that Spoon could be a mafia unlynchable, and that all of his scenarios involve getting me lynched while considering a Fayt lynch tomorrow... Doesn't that seem a bit weird, like scum protecting their fellow scum? If we lynch Fayt today, and he turns out to be mafia, then Spoon probably is mafia as well. Then that leaves the SK, who will have to be Dragonslayer.

IF spoon is a mafia unlynchable, there's something wrong. Also, hypothetically, why couldn't the SK be me?

Why put the blame on dragon when there is really nothing that explicitly says he is SK? You are only making it worse for yourself...

Why put the blame on dragon when there is really nothing that explicitly says he is SK? You are only making it worse for yourself...

Because if you read one of my earlier posts, I swapped Spoon with Dragonslayer last night. The mafia must have hit the SK, so if they targeted Spoon (logical choice) then Dragonslayer would have been hit... and yet he didn't die. The Bulletproof is dead, so then Dragonslayer is the SK.

Of course, if the mafia proceeded to target someone else then this argument is fucked, but considering how Spoon is probably the number 1 priority to get shot...

What about the doctor?

I mean, if spoon was targeted and you switched them, then that means now dragon is saved and mafia wasted a kill.

What about the doctor?

I mean, if spoon was targeted and you switched them, then that means now dragon is saved and mafia wasted a kill.

The doctor, also known as Kenneth, is dead.

Are you all sure that the killer has bulletproof protection? I wouldn't doubt it since it seems like there's a lot of roles with either bulletproof or unlynchability.

That being said I wasn't hit last night. However I like Sync's story a little more for a few reasons, most of which Raymond has already said:

@Fayt: Another possibility is, in fact, that the mafia and SK might not have bought your claim and instead concluded that you were the Bomb or something, and might not have targeted you after all. If we just assume that to be the case for a second, your carriage driver claim is entirely unfounded.

Also, the fact that there was no CC to your doctor claim doesn't mean a whole lot. If the doctor revealed himself, he'd basically be screaming to the mafia/SK "kill me!". And since we don't know which roles there are in this game, it's entirely possible that we don't even have a doctor at all.

You have been acting terribly suspicious all along, really.

Vote Fayt Zelpher.

I'm gonna toss out another vote for Fayt Zelpher, and the only way I'm changing it is if someone gives me some convincing evidence that Fayt is telling the truth.

It had been a long day of voting, fierce arguement had broken out and the Fang was divided into two camps. At the end, it was decided that lynching the shadowy, cloaked man was the better choice than lynching Fayt, and so it was off to the gallows with him.

Sync the Tempest was lynched! He was Ephidel, the Stalker.

Night 5 has fallen.

Hush, no talking. If you have orders, send them in.

As dawn was breaking, and Nino was rushing around, preparing for the next day, she noticed a pool of blood seeping out from beneath one of the houses. Lloyd's house, to be precise. Suddenly, deathly afraid, she burst into the room. Not paying attention to the headless corpse of Pascal, the Serial Killer, in the corner, she rushed to her brother's side. He was pale. Too pale, and bleeding profusely. "No! Lloyd, don't go! Don't leave me!" She cried out.

Lloyd looked up at her one last time, the light dimming from his eyes. "Linus is waiting. Take care... of yourself..." And then he was no more.

The Dragonslayer has died. He was Pascal, the Serial Killer.

Snike has died. He was Lloyd, Black Fang Trusted, and after his brother's death he had become Paranoid.

Begin Day 6!

Oh, it's only one? That's even better.

I won't vote for now, cuz i wanna see where this goes first. That's what I do... wait for everyone else to vote first.

Alright, I've decided that since there's a good chance that I'll be lynched within the next couple of days, I'm going to go ahead and reveal what I've been up to the past few nights.

Night 1 - Protecting Spoon. Obvious decision - save the guy who's probably a clear in the absence of other information.

Night 2 - Switch myself with Core. Figured that the mafia would target me, and had to save myself. Core did get hit that phase, but only because of the vigilante.

Night 3 - Switch myself with Raymond. I figured he was scum. For all I know, he may well be. Didn't work.

Night 4 - Switch myself with Sync. With two bulletproofs out of the way, I imagined that he was the SK. Turns out that he was mafia being protected with Quintessence. Still, not a bad switch.

Night 5 - Switch myself with BK-201. Nothing came of it.

Whether you choose to believe me is ultimately your decision. The fact remains that the mafia won't attack me, since I can switch with someone and possibly turn the attack back on him/her. I'm not clear either though, so take what I said with a grain (or barrel) of salt. If you're desperate to know the truth, lynch me and learn my role.

In any case, a vote for Dracohon seems reasonable here.

Obviously, you're probably wondering why I revealed this information.

The reason is simply because this knowledge is something I want out in the open, not something that I'll take to the grave with me.