Black Fang Mafia

Balcerzak

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raymond, I think its time for you to tell us how your role works.

I guess.

I can pick someone every night and then gain the same passive powers they have. So for example, if I pick someone who's a bulletproof, I become bulletproof for the following day and night, and if I pick someone who acts like a bomb at night, I will, too. However, I can't become a doctor, for example, since a doctor's ability is active.

I can pick someone every night and then gain the same passive powers they have. So for example, if I pick someone who's a bulletproof, I become bulletproof for the following day and night, and if I pick someone who acts like a bomb at night, I will, too. However, I can't become a doctor, for example, since a doctor's ability is active.

OK, now I'm a little confused about something. When we lynched Core, you claimed you had been hit in the previous night phase:

Well, sorry Core. If you weren't the SK, that's quite a lot of crap that happened at night 2, because I had been attacked as well.

So that means you had taken the powers of a bulletproof? But Core was the bulletproof, and you voted to lynch him. Am I missing something?

I picked Fayt at Night 2 because I eventually thought he might be the bomb. Since I'm not told what powers I get, I didn't notice that I was switched with Core and as a result obviously thought that Fayt was the Bulletproof when I got hit that same night.

Also, when he died, I was told which people he stalked, but not in which order, or what the results were:

Dracohon, the person who was manipulating you has been killed. Your voting restriction is lifted. Furthermore, while rifling through the room he'd been keeping in your castle, you've uncovered scattered traces of disorganized information. Ephidel had been keeping logs of his victims, but some pages are missing and everything is out of order. You know know who he had stalked, but not the results of his findings, nor which day he stalked them.

Stalking victims (in alphabetical order):

Furetchen

Life

Lightning

The Dragonslayer

So this pretty much clears Lightning, because I seriously doubt the mafia would bother stalking each other.

That leaves Ulki and BK-201 as the two I'm most suspicious of, so I'll put out a vote on BK-201.

I picked Fayt at Night 2 because I eventually thought he might be the bomb. Since I'm not told what powers I get, I didn't notice that I was switched with Core and as a result obviously thought that Fayt was the Bulletproof when I got hit that same night.

Ah, that explains it then. :)

Manipulated Voter. I could only vote for someone who already had the majority of votes. As I said, though, when the Stalker died, the restriction was removed, so I'm basically just a townie now.

Well, seeing as I'm going to die.... You can choose to believe me or not to believe, it's your choice. I am an evasive, which means that I can't be targeted by non-killing role and of course, like anyone wouldn't say, I'm aligned with the town/Black Fang.

@Spoon: I'm a regular townie, but that has the possibility of changing if certain people die (well, it hasn't changed yet, so I'm assuming it still can).