why is sothe forced for the endgame.

i dont understand why i am forced to take sothe's useless ass to endgame when i could take someone better, much better. plot wise, all he does is say, omg lekain is here! miciah i know you can probably tell cause hes standing right in front of you but lekain is here!!!!! oh yeah this is the blood pact you probably want to rip it just incase you didnt know.

the dragons actualy make scence because kurth becomes king and ena...is like hes helper person?

Ike has to kill BK and goddess

sanaki helps you recruit lehran and talks with lekain.

and miciah because obviouly shes the apostle.

the only thing i've ever had him do that is useful is get matrona but you can easily give a chest key to someone and they'll get it, even if its your first PT you can grab one from convoy.

so with nothing to gain anywhere why in hell is sothe in the endgame?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno I didn't write the story LOLOLOL :awesome:

Because he promised to stay with Micaiah no matter what and he keeps his promises?

Micaiah thinks being with her emo boyfriend is more important than the fate of the entire world.

Sadly, Yune agrees with her.

Lmao. i guess its because he thinks and so does yune and miciah he could actually protect her, i like what the black knight says in either 1-E or 4-3, cant remember which about how sothe cant really hope to be good at protecting her.

Yune doesn't want to seperate Micaiah and Sothe, because he feels like he always must be around to protect her etc. etc.

That, except it's actually annoying and pretty much fails add it after Part 3.

Micaiah also has better support options.

If I were Sothe (and I'm even weaker) I wouldn't let my girlfriend go into the tower without going too. imagine letting your girlfriend/boyfriend go into a tower with the hero who saved the world, the empress of the biggest state in the world or the Future king of the most powerful tribe in the world.

and on top of that, remember he/she is possessed by a goddess. would you still have the trust?

also, I think the chest was put in it to make Sothe slightly more useful. not sothe put in for the chest.

If I were Sothe (and I'm even weaker) I wouldn't let my girlfriend go into the tower without going too. imagine letting your girlfriend/boyfriend go into a tower with the hero who saved the world, the empress of the biggest state in the world or the Future king of the most powerful tribe in the world.

and on top of that, remember he/she is possessed by a goddess. would you still have the trust?

also, I think the chest was put in it to make Sothe slightly more useful. not sothe put in for the chest.

haha you said girlfriend at the begining and the he/she at then end, and it is quite obvious miccy is likely a man and sothe a women, someone look at his promotion outfit and tell me thats not gay or (for lack of a better word)girly.

anyways i would feel quite good about letting my gf go into a place with the savior of the world, i would be more concerned about her going out with him but this is Ike who repeatedly gives elincia a cold shoulder(about frikin 203945898475 million times in PoR it really got boring) and then well aimee...lol, so now im not to concerned.

why am i scared of sending her in with her sister?

and you are referring to soren correct, this is why i chose my name :D

because he rules branded nation, he's the heir of daein and you could say he is the heir of goldoa son of the oldest alive child would make you the king, that is if they pass the crown to women in goldoa and, if it is family or strongest it is never really revealed how the dragon tribe chose their ruler.

yeah id be worried about soren for sure...

and her being possesed by goddess...she prolly wont die...

Edited by King Soren

Ike can go without Soren, Makalov without Astrid, Elincia without Geoffrey.

and they love each other as well idk about Makalov and Ike though, I think Geoffrey promises Elincia the same thing Sothe does.

I really dislike Sothe, he's the character I dislike the most in the entire series :angry:

and Sothe can break his promise in 4-E-5 by being replaceable, they should of just have that option for entire endgame at least.

I prefer it be like previous couples, Pent and Louise for example where I can bring him or her and not have to drag their partner with me.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

haha you said girlfriend at the begining and the he/she at then end, and it is quite obvious miccy is likely a man and sothe a women, someone look at his promotion outfit and tell me thats not gay or (for lack of a better word)girly.

I was talking about he/she so that women could identify with it too (since they mostly go for boyfriend) but yes, Sothe has a wrong choice of clothing.

why am i scared of sending her in with her sister?

oops, forgot that~

and her being possesed by goddess...she prolly wont die...

you'd never know what that goddess wants to do after being locked up a 'few' years...

Soren might be disabled, and Astrid/Geoffrey dead by 4-E, so they can't really be forced to go. Also, Micaiah is the vessel of Yune, so it's more important she be protected.

IS was just being lazy. Where's my nobel prize?

al gore stole it DX

Because sometimes Intelligent Systems is Unintelligent.

IS = idiotic systems

Soren might be disabled, and Astrid/Geoffrey dead by 4-E, so they can't really be forced to go. Also, Micaiah is the vessel of Yune, so it's more important she be protected.

It's funny that she's most likely protecting him :lol:

It's funny that she's most likely protecting him :lol:

yeah because she's healing him every turn or you can let him die, my favorite is to just bench him after 4-e-1 where he gets matrona but after that he can just sit on my bench. especially after nasir comes onto the scene. 4-e-2 is an instant 1 turn so it doesnt even matter. so if you think about it he sits on everyone's bench after 4-e-1 unless you like want xp or want to do something cool on 4-e-2 i've seen a couple vids...

Give Sothe Assassin caps and he'd be decent. iirc, he has a fantastic strength growth. But otherwise he is completely useless.

That would be overrating him since he promotes at the start of Part 4, and since you just assumed caps, he'd pretty much suck.

Sothe is so useless that I don't even know how to get trough part 1 without him.

Also, why is it a problem that Sothe is forced into engame? Unlike all the previous chapters, having Sothe die here is not failure condition.

So having him with you doesn't hurt you at all. If you are really despearte to kill of your allies, you can just leave him in a corner to get him killed.

The topic is about Sothe being forced in endgame, not Sothe being replaced in Endgame by a different unit.

If we just assume, Sothe is not forced in endgame, then this just means we will have 1 unit less.

The topic is about Sothe being forced in endgame, not Sothe being replaced in Endgame by a different unit.

If we just assume, Sothe is not forced in endgame, then this just means we will have 1 unit less.

No, if we didnt have sothe we could bring someone else, like another healer or something.