Next Pokemon Console Game

Eswandar

What do you want to see in the inevitable next Pokemon console game? Personally, I'd like a little mix of Stadium 2, Colosseum, and PBR.

-A cool story mode. Something like a mix between Colosseum and the handhelds. It doesn't have to be super long or have gyms and stuff, just something fun to do rather than non stop battling.

-The main game should be like Stadium 2, with the different places to go like the Stadium, Gym Leader Castle, Mini Game place, etc. but instead of just point and click it would actually be a big area where you could walk around. Like a pimped out battle frontier.

-PBR-esque graphics. Yesss

-Rentals like Stadium 2. Have it so every Pokemon is usable: The lowest forms have great moves, the middle forms have okay moves, and the higher forms have not so great moves. But instead of having the highest forms be gimped forever, you could use points or something to unlock different moves.

-Not all rentals available from the beginning, just those available in Black and White (Assuming this game is released gen 5) and eventually you can unlock all of the pokes. Also all legendaries should be available for rent eventually.

-Gym leader castle should have all 5 regions, for a total of 40 gyms. The Elite Four should just be the one from B&W.

-You should be able to get Pokemon as prizes, like how in Stadium you could get the Hitmons and fossils (IIRC).

That's all I got for now. What do you guys think?

I'd love another story like Coliseum or X D. I didn't even bother getting PBR because there was no story mode. Though I'd really like some GBA-esque exploration. I honestly have never really cared for simple battling on consoles (I don't dislike it, I just don't see why it's any different from battling on GBA, or DS, or whatever), so I don't really care about what they do with that. And I really don't have an opinion about graphics either. Sure, PBR graphics would be cool, but if making >500 Pokemon with that good of graphics would prevent them from adding a story, I say screw graphics.

Really, if the single player story mode is good, I might buy it.

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

I want something like a handheld. I ask for nothing more. (With all the regions and many pokes catchable ['cept game exclusives])

-Rentals like Stadium 2. Have it so every Pokemon is usable: The lowest forms have great moves, the middle forms have okay moves, and the higher forms have not so great moves. But instead of having the highest forms be gimped forever, you could use points or something to unlock different moves.

^This. I didn't like how rented evolved Pokemon had terrible moves whereas players with link cable could easily transfer the same Pokemon with better moves. Maybe you could buy TMs or something?

-Not all rentals available from the beginning, just those available in Black and White (Assuming this game is released gen 5) and eventually you can unlock all of the pokes. Also all legendaries should be available for rent eventually.

Some legendaries should still be banned though. e.g. Arceus would break the game.

-Gym leader castle should have all 5 regions, for a total of 40 gyms. The Elite Four should just be the one from B&W.

YES!!! Or maybe each region would have their own Elite Four and Champion. And I heard someone give this cool idea of having another Elite Four after all of those containing the four Champions and some h4x uber trainer as the Ultimate Champion.

That's all I got for now. What do you guys think?

And like the users above me already said, there should be one that's similar to the handheld games.