Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Gatrie: TREE IN A SKIRT! *runs off*

Eirika, Roy, you both have sex with your A support partner in your games, provided the person's of the opposite gender. Who's the bigger whore?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oliver: It is very huge and gorgeous!

Florina: Well...I prefer wearing skirts over pants. Also, Lyn said um...I look good in them.

Guy, do you want to be the guy?

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Largo: Are you kidding, I pinned down six Zangiefs with one arm tied behind my back, and the other arm-wrestling Chuck Norris.

Hey Soren, I have that KY jelly you asked for... why did you want this again?

Largo: Of course I would! Who cares about my other arm, I could take him with my little pinky!

Soren: It's for a friend's birthday. Nothing more.

Roy, Eirika, why do people call you whores? It's not like you have A support with everyone at once or something...

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Shinon: Oh man, this one time, me and Gatrie were off at the bar... i had already sent him off with a bottle of astroglide and a crossbow... how he managed that one I'll never know, but anyway... all of a sudden, there's this smokin' hot chick who walks into the bar, and she's flirtin and shit, so I take her home and screw her... find out the next mornin it was Soren...

L'Arachel, Ephraim or Eirika?

L'Arachel: As a friend, Eirika. As a potential partner, Ephraim.

Eirika, if the nobles told you that you can't marry Seth, that you have to marry Innes, and they held Ephraim hostage so he can't give you and Seth his kingly blessings, what would you do?

Eirika: Shine Sieglinde and let them know what'll happen to them if they won't let be with Seth. ^_^

Sain: *brain breaks as he can't decide*

Edward, why does your SM outfit looks like it belongs to a pirate?

Edited by El Rey León

Edward: I don't really know. I guess I just thought that it was the style for SMs at the time.

Serra, how would you feel if an extremely weird person went up to you, introduced himself as Painis Cupcake, and said that he was gonna eat you?

Serra: Eek! That's so weird! *flails her staff then runs away*

Erk: I think it translates to that she's going to hit him over the head with her staff then run away.

Navarre, are you, by any chance, a descendant of the Odo line? You resemble Shanan, Maricle, and even Odo himself.

Navarre: I guess the cat is out of the bag... ever since I was introduced in the first game... I was decided to have a greater fate... so I changed my name... yes. I am Odo.

Skasaher, I know it hurts that your mother and sister get so much more attention than you do... do you want a hug?

Skasaher: I guess it's to be expected seeing the male to female ratio of the players... Alright, I'll take a hug.

Skasaher: Have you considered growing your hair out like Shanan? This way, you'll attract more fangirls. Fangirl here by the way.

Skasaher: Mmmm, I don't know. Would I look good with long hair like my cousin or that guy Navarre? Also, thanks for being a fan, fans make us do better.

Navarre, when will you give up and date Feena? It's pretty obvious she's interested in you and the feeling may be mutual.

Edited by Light Lord