Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

FE Girls (In unison): EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

Ike, if you could have a class BESIDES Lord or the Mercenary line, what class would you be?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigurd: Cond-? Uh... sure, I gave them condoms! [/obvious lying]

Lyn, if you could have a class besides Lord or the myrmidon line what class would you have?

Lyn: Nomad Trooper, it's practically blade lord on a horse!

Hugh, do you purposefully hold back if the player only pays the minimum to recruit you?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Ogma: I'm not like Gerik's group. There are no female members in my crew and I have been moving from Talys to other places, so I haven't been able to establish a good relation with other people or meet girls. Why do you ask, milady?

Feena, is Navarre simply ignoring you or is he keeping his feelings hidden?

Edited by Light Lord

Well, it was rather obvious when she was always talking about Marth all the time.

Roshea, have you ever realized how similar looking you look compared to Abel and Cain?

Abel: abel.gifabel.png

Cain: kain.gifkain.png

Roshea: roshe.gifroshe.png

Edited by Randoman

Roshea: They're my distant cousins, but my side of the family don't have balanced growths. ;____;

Cyas, if you have Fala blood, why don't you use fire magic? ... and now that Alvis is dead, are you going to inherit Falaflame?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Cyas: I don't really like fire. Also, I have some Lopto blood too. As for Falaflame, I guess someone else would do better with it. I guess.

Shinon, were you able to point at Rolf and say he's the best student you ever had?

Shinon: Rolf is the only student I've ever had, so of course he's the best! (But don't tell him that.) I really like that little guy, you know?

Meg, have you ever considered picking up and throwing a cow as an offensive manuever?

Gatrie: Well they lied to me. That tree was in pants. :/

Cellica, why are you sooo much better then Micaiah?

Shanan: YES! *angry face*

Umm... Kieran... I has a question... *walks towards him but accidentally splatters it on his armor* Ehh... I can fix that! *wipes*

So... how's the axe-slaying festivities going?? *timidly is about to run like HELL and RUNS!*

Kieran: You there, halt! Only cowards run from battle! Or is it just that he has been impressed by the might of Kieran, Second in Command of the Crimean Royal Knights? Look upon me and TREMBLE!!!!! Now to impress my comrades and Queen Elincia with the valor of my might!

Geoffrey, what if Kieran ends up impressing Queen Elincia and she falls in love with him rather than you?

Geoffrey: I will be very sad, but if that's what the Queen wants, then I will respect it.

Seth: If Eirika is forced to marry Innes against her will because Ephraim is held hostage by the nobles until she makes a political match with Innes, what will you do?

Seth: I would do everything in my power, even if I end up placing my life in peril, for Lady Eirika to be happy.

I would release Ephraim and then talk with her before things get too far, of course if Lady Eirika does not agree with this.

Innes, do you agree to get into this situation?

Edited by Light Lord

Vanessa: I wanted too. Prince Innes is everytnihg to me.

Why do the nobles always interfere with love?

Ephraim, how could the nobles capture you without a fight? I mean, when in a fight you're really a tough guy.

Edited by Light Lord