Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stefan: Hmmm, nice question. Mia is quite passionate and strong willed, she has the makings of an extraordinary swordswoman.

Zihark on the other hand keeps a cool head at all times and is quite skilled.

I feel tempted to say Zihark is the best of both. Tough there is also this kid Edward, you know?

Roland, how in the name of sense could you lift Durandal?

Roland:I'm of the Hero class. It's this simple: if Eliwood can lift it, so can I.

So Faval, why exactly did you leave the Grl Stealrz (I'm not complaining, btw, but I didn't even have to convince you to leave.)

Catria: Its great, but they should do some for everyone. Im not that gr- actually in that game I am.

Elice, why are you so nieve? You couldve been killed twice! You're lucky Gharnef is an idiot!

Elice: Gharnef only acted when Marth wasn't around. Also, he steals Falchion to ensure Marth won't be able to oppose him.

He only acts when he has everything in his favor.

Ike, did you lose the game?

Edited by Light Lord

Ike: Me, losing the game? No way, I took steroids and made me all buff, making me top tier. What's gonna make me lose the ga...*Gets killed by a mage*

Mist: Ike, you idiot!

Katua, why can't I stop looking at you?

Hartmut: Personally, I'm ashamed to even call Zephiel a decendant of mine. I can only hope that Guinevere does my name proud.

Palla, Catria, and Est, I know you're all sisters and all, but how come you have different hair colors? Are you all half-sisters or what?

Edited by LittleAl

Hetzel:'It is the rank in which we are born, we were raised to believe we are better than anyone else.'

Oliver:'because the beautiful divine has chosen me to protect beauty.'

Valtome:'Uweeheehee! that's for me to know and for you to die! Uweeheeheehee!'

etc...

Mia, how do you know you didn't already have your duel at dawn? you must've fought quite some people at dawn already.