Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frey: Do I LOOK weak?

Abel: Well your bases do suck ass...

Frey: Shut up, boy, or I'll toss you out to be the decoy.

So Marth, are you as gay for Merric as Ike is gay for Soren?

Marth: Your not even on a high enough level to judge me by mannerisms alone *hair flip*, and I'll let merric answer that, i don't have to watse my breath on the likes of you.

Merric: No.

Mordecai, how does it feel to be considered mentally retarded?

Lakche: It was fabulous! We even went to the movies and had a fancy dinner on boat! Isn't life in Jugdral just lucrative?

Hey Kyle... you had maxed STR, SKL and SPD, then later on... You WTFmaxed your DEF and even made it to 18 RES...You're a GK by the way.... with A Syrene support and B Lute for WTF-attack + WTF-evade + WTF-durability and moar CRIT! Any thoughts?? *shiny eyes plz*

Edited by Frostbite

Kyle: ...Syrene? Really?

Fiona, why are you so damn pathetic?

Yes..... Kyle... and she also had WTF-stats thanks to the RNG that loves her.... and you might even have an awesome daughter that might turn into Swordmaster someday!

(I once thought their daughter in the ending is a myrmidon, sans the description)

Fiona: I came in too late... I was brainwashed....

Kieran, why so scary? Even that rivalry of yours is starting to creep me out!... *pouty face with teary eyes*

(No offense... I can really imagine bad mental images with it... unless If I watched too much parodies.... )

Oscar: As far as I know, none.

Ninian: She looks a lot like me. Is she my long lost twin sister?

No, but her ancestry does have some part as to why she does look like you. (Her ancestry also explains why something literally in her blood reacts in a certain way to certain equipment made out of special blue rocks.) But if anything else, both you and her looking similar is rather coincidental.

Medeus: Is it true that you look like Count Orlock?

Guy: Because Im bland and Karel is better.

Briggid, meet Evyel! Evyel, meet Briggid! Time paradox. What do you think of eachother?

Edited by Spykor

Briggid: Huh. She's not bad looking.

Eyval: Thank you.

Briggid: So what do you do with your life?

Eyval: I help out prince Leaf.

Briggid:Huh. I knew a guy who named his kid Leaf.

*Long conversation*

So Tinny... This ring... Will you...?

Tinny: Sorry, Im engaged to Justin Beiber. *walks off*

Aideen, you know that Eyvel and Briggid are the same person right? Does your sister need mental help lol?

Aideen: I don't think there's anything I can do to help her. She doesn't even use her bow anymore.

Hey Sety, Justin Bieber thinks he can just get up and steal the girl were fighting over. Do you have Holsety with you, and are you ready to go kick some ass?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Dew: Not at all. Look at us. I'm blond, he's not.

@Sety: Over my dead body you will!

So Tinny, you DO realize Justin Bieber can't protect you like I (or even that jerk Sety) can, as he hasn't hit puberty yet and has a laughable weakness to water bottles, and that he'd leave you for that girl over there (*points to some scantily-clad girl*), right?

*Oh look, he's doing it now.*