Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Tinny: Aless got drunk and slept with Nanna, and Nanna is pregnant. Leaf is furious since he knows he isn't the father, but he doesn't know that it's Aless. Aless told me, and he also told me that he would kill me with the Mistolteen if I told anyone.....Don't tell Aless that you know this.

Ike, aren't you glad that Tellius isn't messed up like Jugdral?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike: Yeah. The worst we have here are suicide bomber Dragonknight. And those guys are hilarious!

Terrorist Dragonknight: *shouts out something and splatters into the side of a castle. There's blood everywhere, but the castle is completely intact*

Ike: Hahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Ah, thank God Tinny, I thought you were having an affair! *hugs her tightly*

BTW, why do you trust Aless, if he's knocked up his cousin and threatened to kill you?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Aless: I would look at you with a very confused face, then I would kill you.

Radney- I know I'm a guy but please hear me out- could you please help me in the fight against the Grl Stealrz? Your brother's one of my most trusted allies.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Radney: Okay, I'll help you. But first, I want you to set me up on a date with Shanan.

Ike, surely you battled against Samus Aran in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Did you think she was a formidable woman?

Ike: Samus is a girl? Ha, and they say I do too much crack and heroin!

Me: Uhh... Samus IS a woman.

Ike: Yeah, right, and I'm the king of Sweden!

Femina, could you please help me in the fight against the Grl Stealrz? Your brother's another one of my most trusted allies.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Femina: Sure, if that's what Hawk wants of course, but I'll do my best.

Marth, since Ike avoided the question, do you think Samus is a formidable woman and a powerful ally?

Edited by Light Lord

Aless: *stares at you for a moment, and pats you on the shoulder* Lay off the drugs, kid.

So Tinny, I'm gonna let you "be the guy" for a bit.

What does that mean though, hon?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Tinny: Silly Zak, I wanted to be more brave in facing those emergency situations such as Grl Stealrz performing an ambush attack.

So, Kieran... I'm readying my new laboratories to function... Any thoughts about it? And yes... they all have balconies.

Aran: I would be a little upset, since I'm losing speed.

*strokes her face* Tinny, what's it gonna take to convince you to let me saw you in half, deary?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Tinny: Not this again.....That's actually why Aless is trying to kill you, and that's why I trust him, because I know he would never try to saw me in half. Besides, if you saw me in half, I'll die.

Jake, you do know that Anna is the RNG Goddess, right? Does that mean that you get RNG Blessed if you....well,you know.....do stuff with her?

Lena: I'm not boring... :(

Tinny, you won't die, it's a magic trick, you know I wouldn't do anything that'd hurt you! And it almost sounds like you want to... *sigh* oh, never mind.

...Can you help me catch a shiny Landorus, baby?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Oscar: It's my Major Brock blood. It's very rare. In fact, the only other person I know who has it is Ishtor.

*hugs from behind* Tinny, dear, have I told you how much I love you? *starts kissing her*

Tinny: That's so sweet of you. By the way, I told Aless that you're simply doing a magic trick to saw me in half, so he's not going to try to kill you anymore.

Marth, what would you think if Fire Emblem 12 got localized and its subtitle was "The Light and Shadow of a Hero?"

Marth: Well, it doesn't convey the same thing as "Heroes of Light and Shadow", but it isn't bad. The only part I don't understand is "the light of a hero". It sounds weird...

So Tinny, does that mean you're gonna let me do it?

Barst: Because, who names their kid Dord? I actually used to be named Bartz, but some Final Fantasy guy whatever already took the name. :angry:

*kisses Tinny* Would you slap me if I said both?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Tinny: *slaps Zak* Okay, I got that out of my system. Now you can saw me in half.

Jugdral characters, do you fear that your names will be butchered in an official localization?

Sety: what can they do to mess up my name?

Aless: Of course not.

Azel: Actually, I think I'm 100% safe.

Dierdre: I hope they don't pin me with Diadora again...

Sigurd: *Remembers Zigludo and shudders*

ThankyouTinny! *Scoops her up, runs home, lies her on a table, and saws her in two, and picks up her top half so that she can see her legs* So, what do you think? I told you you'd be fine. *starts kissing her*

Edited by crashman_alpha