Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatrie: Heather, she's got the size of my dreams, if you know what I mean by that. ;):

Katua, I found another maid outfit and this one isn't nearly as small as the last one. Wanna try it?

Katua: Ok. *puts it on*

This still clings to my breasts rather tightly...

Tinny, honey, can you give me a nice backrub please? I've been having a pretty hard day again...

Edited by crashman_alpha

Mist: Umm... I don't know... Please, give me some time...

Ishtar, y u b tryin 2 get wit meh grl!? seriously, why is everybody trying to steal her!?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Tinny: Mmm, maybe we could try getting some help from mercenaries, or we could live somewhere where they won't find us.

*a few hours later* Ummmm, Laura could you heal these wounds Edward and I have? We overdid in training and I don't want to scare Jill with this heh.

Roy: Yup. Wendy too.

Wendy: Hey Roy, you wanna make some Koopa Kids with me?

Roy: Oh God no...

Hey Tinny, I was thinking. How do you feel about me being a whole head taller then you are?

Well, it was kind of intimidating at first with the height difference, but I don't mind now.

I never actually thought about how Wendy is also a name of a Koopa Kid and she's in the same game as Roy.

Igrene, Marcus, Ellen, Lugh, and Lance. What do you think of cosplaying as the Koopa Kids along with Roy and Wendy?

All in unison: NEVER!!!!

Wendy: Come on guys, it'll be fun!

Roy: But I haven't agree with it either!

Hey Nolan and Edward, would you two mind sparring with me once again? No holding back, give it your best...without killing me of ourse.

Edward: No problem.

Nolan: Can you handle 2 on one like that, though?

Tinny, my love, my mom's at it again, and today's gonna be really bad for me. I was wondering... Tonight, could we... You know... *rubs her leg*

Tinny: I have a rare medical condition called Ifisitdownigetalegcrampitis. How did you forget that?

Hey Boyd, can you help me with the Tower of Druaga?

Boyd: Oh, sure!

Tinny: Wait, you're going to that tower!? *puts her hand on your shoulder* You poor, poor soul...

Aless, can you stop rubbing Tinny's arms like that? You're making me uncomfortable...