Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Tinny: I wanted to kill all the Girl Stealers because they plagued you so much.....And I needed Julius's power to do it. So, I had to promise him that I would be with him.....But since you killed Julius, the pact is broken! Still, you went and revived those wretched Girl Stealers! Why didn't you just leave them dead?! I did all that for nothing!

To any Mountain Bandit from FE 6, 7, and 8, has anyone ever hit you in the nipples? Since you fight with your shirts off, they would be a tempting target.....

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one from FE8, Ch. 2: Yes... It hurt. Like a bitch...

Tinny, two of them were my friends, you know.

Sety, since I so graciously had you revived, will you give up on GSing? Please?

Sety: Well you stole my money to do it..... so I'll stop for precisely 238 days. Mark that on your calendar.

Lehran, why don't you take Creiddylad into the final chapter?

Lehran: Creiddylad was given to me by Ashera. It cannot be used against her, so I didn't bother bringing it. Besides, I have a bit of a dark side, so I like to use Balberith instead.

Sety, now that you know that Tinny is a crazy bitch, will you quit trying to steal her?

Tinny: Hey!

Sety: Yeah, didn't you hear? Yesterday, I said I'd quit for 238 days. Now it's only 237. Gives me plenty of time to think of a way to beat Zak!

Sety, do you really expect to beat me with stats like that?

FireEmblemGeneologyOftheHolyWar000.png

Sety: Yes!

*Insert me passing by with 40 MAG, 38 SKL, 37 SPD and 36 RES as a third tier sage*

Sety: Damn!

Rath, do you have the Wrath skill?

Rath: .... no. I've been asked that so many time it isn't funny. I have pursuit, critical, charge, continue, prayer, nihil, and luna. But not wrath.

Lana, how does it feel to be promoted?

Lana: I like it, but I don't like fighting with tomes. I'd still rather just use healing staves on my friends.

Rath, if you could give up any of your existing skills for Wrath, would you?

Rath: Mqaybe chrga. Getting hit by ballistae twice isn't fun.

Tinny, why can't you use Thoron until after promotion?

Tinny: Well, I could have if I was a Thunder Mage, but I wanted to be well-rounded, so I chose to be just a Mage instead. I can't start with Thoron, but I can use other kinds of magic.

Tinny, darling, you can use swords after promotion. Wanna try using my Vorpal Sword?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Boyd: Psychic what?

Soren: Like this *hypnotizes Boyd*

Boyd: Nyaa >_< *starts chicken dancing*

Linda, why are you getting RNG screwed on me ;-;

Linda: Well, I'm Tinny's substitute, but no one treats me as nice as her! Everyone is so mean to me!!!! *bursts into tears and runs off*

Amid, Hawk, are you guys mean to her?

Ephraim: Heh. Have you seen the people there? Half a minute there and every guy around will be trying to get a date with my sister. It's nuts!

Eirika: I like the idea of going to Elibe a lot more.

Tinny, baby, you don't mind if I take your cousin to get ice cream, right?

*whispers into ear* I promise, no funny business, and I'll bring you back something special.

Kieran: Yeah. I tried using it once, actually. Dreams are tasty.

So Tinny, baby, how do you like your surprise? *points to a large chocolate cake with a picture of me and Tinny on it*

Nergal: How about you let me get that green ethereal energy that's within your body instead?

Hey Zephiel, what would be your reaction if you ever met a man clothed in a black coat who carries around a sword with a very long blade and whose face and hair happens to look similar to that of the girl people call the Dark Priestess?

Edited by LittleAl

Sety: WHERE THE HELL DID MY HOLSETY TOME GO?

Est, how does it feel knowing that half the Fire Emblem fandom hates you for leaving Abel?