Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

Aless: Oh yea? HEY CORPUE!

Corple: *pant* Right. *stabs Aless in the forehead, killing him. Then uses the Valkyrie staff to bring him back with a new body*

Aless: Heh! Heheh! See ya later, assholes! *runs away while flipping us off.*

Marcus, whaddya say we dress as assasins and go on a killing spree this halloween? You know, maybe Crashgordon's house?

Marcus: Sorry, I had lost my usefulness between the end of FE7 and the start of FE6, and I'm trying to find it.

Hugh, what's it like being overshadowed by a mage who's way slower then you, and the only reason she's popular is because she's Hector's daughter?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugh: She is superior and she looks great. I am just surprised she does her job for free...

Aless, I just cut your limbs, **** and tongue off again. I payed each shop 100,000 gold to refuse service to fix the Valkyrie staff. NOW HOW DO YOU FEEL YOU LOW LIVING *****LE!!!angry.gif

Nils: You're thinking of Ishtar naked! Did I do it right, Zak?

Me: Not even close. Sorry.

Nils: Aww...

Hey Tinny, why is your belly button starting to pop out? Are you pregnant? Is it mine...?

Athena: Ve vere just about to go practice. Vould you like to join us?

Hey Tinny, baby, could you please talk to my mother for me? She doesn't listen to me, and I'm at my breaking point...

Edited by crashman_alpha

Corple: yeah, that's kinda my thing. :/

So Tinny, it didn't work... *hugs her very tightly and starts crying*

Hey Aless, what am I gonna have to give you to have you to steal my mom?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Ilyana: You, sweetie. *kisses you*

Thank you Tinny, you're the best! *kisses her, lifts her up, and carries her to my room*

Hey Aless, guess what I'm about to do that you aren't! You jelly? *slams the door in his face*

Ilyana: You, sweetie. *kisses you*

Thank you Tinny, you're the best! *kisses her, lifts her up, and carries her to my room*

Hey Aless, guess what I'm about to do that you aren't! You jelly? *slams the door in his face*

Aless: Damnit, i must get Tinny back although this might be difficult with PeppyHare4000 Lying around, he cut off my limbs...

Ilyana, i am going to go humiliate aless, Want to come with me?

Edited by PeppyHare4000

Ilyana: Okay *her tummy rumbles* er, on second though I'm going to find some food.

Vika, what are you planning on doing with those handcuffs that you're holding...?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Vika: *rubs finger on your chin* Oh, we are just going to spend some quality time together. Don't worry, i will take care of you...

Volke, I will pay you 12500 gold to kill Aless. Will you do it?