Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Myrrh: It's nice.

Tiki: I like it.

Fa: Fa looks pretty...

Tinny, why exactly were you cheating on me, back when you did? I don't think our relationship can ever get better until you tell me...

In all honesty, Aless was mad that i Chose you over him so he raped me. I just slept with the guys because i wanted to hurt him. *sniff* Sorry, i didn't think about your feelings at the time *sniff* I'm Sorrycry.gif

Ilyana, What are you doing with Zihark!ohmy.gif

I will tell you the truth... In all honesty, Aless was mad that i Chose you over him so he raped me. I just slept with the guys because i wanted to hurt him. *sniff* Sorry, i didn't think about your feelings at the time *sniff* I'm Sorrycry.gif

Ilyana, What are you doing with Zihark!sad.gif

Edited by Aelphaeis Mangarae

Ilyana: *whispers* He invited me out to dinner and he's paying. Don't worry, there's nothing else going on between me and him. *kisses you on the cheek*

*hugs Tinny and rubs her back* Oh baby, I'm sorry to hear about what Aless did...

Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?

Tinny: No... *sniff* Just give me a hug to ease the pain...cry.gif

Ilyana, I trust you and all but i get a bad feeling. My Self-Esteem is getting worse now. Why am i such a coward?

Ilyana: Don't worry baby. I promise nothing will go wrong. I'll give you a special surprise when I get back, sweetie. *kisses you*

Hey Brigid, why do I keep getting you in drafts? :<

Tinny: Yes, i just wanna be held

Zihark, Stay away from my girlfriend. Otherwise, my friend Etzel will use Excalibur on you again. He will not spare you the next time i send him!!!

Aless: Oh, i used to be cool. Then i met Zihark. Your friend here did a good job on getting Etzel to Clobber him but he is persistent. I am actually like this because Zihark is going to kill me if i don't do what he says.

Ilyana, You are aware that Zihark wants you? Look what you have done!sob.gif

*sniff* I just can't forget this memory... *sniff*

Etzel, can you help me out by killing Zihark this time. I will help you, I got the Rexbolt Tome!

Edited by Aelphaeis Mangarae

They are right there on the couch, silly

Zihark, are you prepared. I got Aless with his Holy Weapon, Etzel with his Excalibur Tome and Me with the Rexbolt Tome. Ready to Die?