Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar, what's for dinner tonight?

Oscar: Slow roasted centurion! (Bonus points for reference.)

Ike: Would you be the top unit in FE9 if you had a 6-weight, auto-Brave Ragnell starting in chapter 10?

Daaah. But I suck at writing. I only draw. Doing a full Doujin would take so long though.

You should write it.

Whaaaaat? Hmm

Linde: I had it coming. I'm not wearing anything under this dress after all.

Lex, why are you slow?

Lex:"I asked some speed from Gatrie, but he wouldn't give me any :("

Mia, vantage was awesome in FE9, why did its usefulness go down so much in 3 years time?

Lara: Actually, I like being a rouge (Thief fighter) best.

Amelia, why did you attack Vanessa and die? WHY!? YOU MADE ME WASTE ABOUT 20 MINUTES AND 3 LUCKY CRITICALS!!!

Edited by crashman_alpha

Gatrie: She slapped me in the face when I tried to ask her out!

Calill, are you planning to adopt another child so that Amy could have someone to play with?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Calill, are you planning to adopt another child so that Amy could have someone to play with?

Calill:"what? am I not superior enough? one more insult like that and I'll send Largo after you!"

Nolan: before killing Numida you say 'We all have to answer for our crimes one day', does this imply you did something wrong too? and what was it?

Nolan: I had a girlfriend who bought a new dress. She asked if it made her look fat and I said yes. I am still atoning for this sin.

Soren, what would you have done if it was revealed you and Pelleas were brothers?

Tana, why is there a fad going around saying you're fugly when you're clearly not?

Tana: They're clearly jealous of these!!! *Points to chest*

Lucia: What are you going to do now that you've won the 'Hottest Girl on Tellius' contest?

Ike: It gets burned off constantly in battle, those fire mages.

Largo: Same as Ike, but replace battle with Calil.

Soren: ... I'm naturally hairless there. o3o

Gerik, how popular are you with the ladies?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Calill:"what? am I not superior enough? one more insult like that and I'll send Largo after you!"

How the hell is that an answer to my question? Did you even read/understand what I wrote? :facepalm:

Gerik, how popular are you with the ladies?

Gerik: Not that much... :(

Since I didn't get a proper answer:

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Calil: Well, I haven't thought about that, but thanks for giving me the idea. :3

Seeeth~ So, I was searching up stories on you and Eirika when I noticed that some people pair you up with Cormag. What do you think about that?

Eirika: *gasp* Kill HIM! *Lunges Sieglinde*

Ephraim: You've been stalking us... aren't you? *Gives Soren the evil eyes, and stabs him with Siegmund*

Now... Percival and Seth, is it like a mirror when you both stare at each other?