Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike: That's a hard question... I fight for them all equally!

What, Shanan, I have a stash of fanart with you and Lakche, of course I'm not judging you.

Skasaher, which girl do you like best in the army?

Sakasher: Lana, I don't really know how to explain it but... :wub: And cousin Shanan has no qualms about it, even though he likes Lana's cousin Patty. The Shanan that answered your question saying that he liked my sis was actually Shanam. I don't know what it is with that guy.

Hey Arthur, which girl in the army do you have the hots for. (Please note I'm talking about FE4's Arthur.)

Edited by LittleAl

Arthur: Lute! <3

But I'm not sure if she likes me back..

Feena, how does it feel to be called a stripper by ERL? I mean you pwned Hardin!

Feena can't wield killing edges. :P Besides, she's one of the less stripperrific ones compared to Sylvia, Leen, and Thethys!

Fee: At first he was annoying, but I don't know...I can't help but like the guy.

Zephiel and Yurius, which one of you is the more evil son?

^^Johalva: When you get to use an axe and ride a horse, I'll take you on for her!Ninja'd

^Both at the same time: Of course I!

*stares evily at each other, start fighting*

^Mist: I know, thanks for saying.

Boyd: Hey, what you doing flirting with my girl?!

Sigrun, do you have feelings towards Zelgius?

Edited by Light Lord

Sigrun: Of course not. My devotion is entirely to protecting Empress Sanaki.

Elinicia, why didn't you pull a Nyna, and abdicate the throne to search for Ike?

Edited by El Rey León

Elincia: I will as soon as things in Crimea start getting a bit easy.

My uncle will take the throne.

Oliver, which is your definition of beauty, because you say you're way too beautiful for this world and I doubt it to reach that level?

Oliver: Clearly I am the definition of beauty. Do you not see it?!

Marth, why do people say you don't wear pants?

Marth: because the first time I fought through Akaneia, the tailors ran out of fabric for my pants (I grew out of my old ones) so I was stuck wearing a tunic for the entire trip.

Julius: Well, he's kinda dead. Celice just killed him and he's heading for Bahara oh shi-------

Percival, are you related to Camus and/or Eltoshan? You guys all look a bit similar...

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Julius: It saddens me, but it's okay, I can blow her up with meteo!

Johan, you don't try taking meh gurl and you have a horse and you're cooler and funnier then your brother. Why did I not recruit you?

Lakche: -Dodges Julius's Meteo- What now! Prince Shanan... if I may borrow the Balmung... (is Major Odo due to me liking HolynAira)

Johan: I guess it's because it's easier to get Resire if you recruit my brother or something.

But of course I'm better~ now come into my arms, Lakche my love!

-gets HeroSword!Crit'd by said Lakche-

Est, since you left Abel, can I have him?

Johan: Truth be told I trid to get her, but my bro betrayed me. That's why you didn't recruited me. Which reminds me...*dead*

Est: When did I left him? I don't remember doing that. He means everything to me!

Alvis, when did you managed to, you know, Aideen so she could give birth to Cyas?

Edited by Light Lord

Alvis: What do you mean? Cyas is not Aideen's son. You got the woman wrong. His mother was Aida.

Cain, which girl do you like best in the army?

Alvis: That was Ida, not Aideen, and... Wait, I used a condom... That Sigurd gave me! DAMN YOU SIGURD!!!

Kain: None especially, although I have a girl at my hometown though.

Celice, now that you know Julia is your half-sister, how glad are you that you didn't marry her?

Celice: This is Judgral, the continent of incest. Very. But she's taken a liking to Skasaher as of late. I just hope he comes back from Issac sometimes so she'd stop bothering me about him.

Lakche, which guy in the army do you like, either romantically or as a friend, best, excluding Shanan and your brother?

Celice: What are you talking about?! I did marry her! We're in Jugdral, remember?ninja'd

Lakche: Mmmm, I don't know, but Lord Celice is quite honorable and caring.

Ida, when did you and Alvis managed to have Cyas without Deirdre noticing it?

Edited by Light Lord

Alvis: We went over this in a ninja'd post. Remember me yelling SIGUUURD!? Sorry, wrong person.

Ida: Before Dierdre showed up. She got all the attention then.

Arthur: How come you didn't go out with Julia?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Arthur: Because I'm too busy trying to get Fee's attention and Skasaher already got there first. It's the Odo blood, they attract girls like crazy. :B

Sain, how does it feel to be the only green knight not to have the same hair color as all the other green knights?