Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

They probably prefer my daughter more than me. Not that I blame them for it. And it's not all bad, seeing how I get paid without doing any fighting, so in the end those people that don't use me are doing me a favour, ha ha.

Sheeda, have you ever wanted to join the Smash Bros. series with Marth?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheeda: Yes, I wish I could! But marth wouldn't allow me.

Mmmm, Link, could you convince Marth to let me enter?

Link: Sure, no problem with me. Marth, why don't you want her in?

Sheeda: Yeah! Now we'll be together even more my dear.

Marth: Because I wanted this place to be myself, but I guess it would be fine.

Cecilia, who's better: Percival or Roy?

Cecilia: Isn't Roy a bit too young for me? General Percival on the other hand... :wub:

Inner Cecilia: *Aircaliburs IS for not giving a paired ending to her and Percival*

Issacian Sword Squad of Death~ that is, Ayra, Holyn, Shanan, Lakche, Skasaher, if you five were the power rangers, what colors would you have?

Florina:'EEK! you scare me! I don't want to be your favorite!'

FE9/10 spoiler! don't know how to do that spoiler bar thingy though...

Black knight, if Greil/Gawain hadn't crippled himself and you lost the fight that night but not your life, would you have left Lehran to train under your old teacher once again?

Edited by whase

Titania: I can't say. Ike left, Soren went with him, Oscar joined the CRK, Shinon quit, Boyd committed suicide after Mist ran off with ERL, Gatrie became an independent mercenary, Mia's off finding her rival and Rhys left to look after her. It's just me and Rolf now. -_-

Priscilla, have you ever wished you and Raven lived in Jugdral so you can....?

Edited by El Rey León

Priscilla: Jugdral? What is that?

Raven: It's a place where we can.....be together. I've gotten a mercenary assignment over there. I'd like you to come with me.

Priscilla: Of course, my lord brother. My deepest desire has been fulfilled at last.....

Erk, has anyone told you that your name rhymes with jerk? (Serra thinks you are one, by the way.)

Erk:'...'

Serra:'only I can call Erk a jerk, jerk!'

Erk:'eh, yeah thanks Serra... :facepalm: '

Schaeffer, what would you've done with the babies? :mellow: (PoR chapter 22 boss, the chapter with the priests)

Schaeffer: I would have placed them between my forces and those priests. That way they would have surrendered I would have gained Daein's pride. Which reminds me...*dead*

Hey Navarre, Samto and Rad, do you master the Meteor Sword/Astra technique like the other swordsmen of FE?

Navarre: Lloyd, Karel, Guy, Karla, Fir, Joshua, and Marisa don't have it.

Lloyd: Hey, critical animations count!

Navarre: Uh-huh. Sure they do.

Hey, Soanvalke! Why do people have such a hard time spelling your name?

Edited by Battler Ushiromiya

Soanvalke:'because some people don't hear how to write it by the way they prononcisi...pronouts...say it...'

Jill, why did you dump lances in FE10, but then decided to pick it back up?

Lakche: Do you have Odo blood? If you do, I'd be glad to help. If you don't... four is very good, I'm suprised you even got this far.

Levin~ If I learn magic, will I class change to Mage Fighter and lose my original Swordmaster caps?

Sety: Well...she's cute. Now, can you please...let me...do...and sheath...that sword?

Thanks. *I should stop messing with him already*

Hey Amelia, what's the best choice for you: General or Paladin? In any of them you max speed and skill easily.