L4D2

Momo

Boomer! Smoker!

Eh, I haven't played L4D2. I've played L4D a bit when I was at a family member's lakeside (RIGHT UP AGAINST THE FUCKING LAKE ALMOST) cabin, and my cousins had brought their 360 along. It rained all week. So we played video games all week. I got good at listening for those audio cues.

There is a way to get around that, but I was too lazy and I don't believe it works multiplayer. For those who don't know about the censored version, THE ZOMBIES FADE AWAY BEFORE THEY EVEN HIT THE GROUND. WHAT THE FUCK.

(L4D the original is uncensored and still just as brilliant, and the main dude against an R rating just retired, anyway.)

There is a way to get around that, but I was too lazy and I don't believe it works multiplayer. For those who don't know about the censored version, THE ZOMBIES FADE AWAY BEFORE THEY EVEN HIT THE GROUND. WHAT THE FUCK.

(L4D the original is uncensored and still just as brilliant, and the main dude against an R rating just retired, anyway.)

yeah I know about that, but I'd like to play with other people.

I have the first one.

The L4D series is made by it's multiplayer. And usually, that's a bad thing, but since it's all about teaming up with random people in L4D, it gets my pass.

Still, L4D2 without multiplayer is like only getting half of the game.

I, unfortunately, only have L4D2 for the 360, but I have the original for the PC and the 360 (and prefer the original anyway). I'm normally free to play most of the time.

The L4D series is made by it's multiplayer. And usually, that's a bad thing, but since it's all about teaming up with random people in L4D, it gets my pass.

Still, L4D2 without multiplayer is like only getting half of the game.

I'd say it's less than that, since the bots are so damn stupid. The amount of times I've been smoked and they just ignore me is annoyingly high.

You know, I play with 2 bots (and my brother) offline on the 360 all the time for L4D2 since my connection with it online is awful and I lag out every few seconds, and I've never really noticed that big of a problem.

...Can't you import it from elsewhere?

Yeah, but that would cost me a lot more than the $25 it is on Steam.

I don't need it that much though, as I like the first one.

You know, I play with 2 bots (and my brother) offline on the 360 all the time for L4D2 since my connection with it online is awful and I lag out every few seconds, and I've never really noticed that big of a problem.

I've noticed it seems to happen a lot in vs, maybe the bots are just really eager to play as the infected.