Mini Mafia Round 6A

Tables

... You know, I was sure Toronto was in Canada, but then remembered you complained when someone assumed it was in the WW3 thread and so I assumed it wasn't :facepalm:. Whatever. Let's start D2 anyway.

Last time I'm bitching.

Life the townie was dragged across the provincial border and left to die in Moncton, New Brunswick. He might have been able to walk back, were he not ran over repeatedly by two disgruntled Mini Mafia substitutes.

Umm, Quebec is between Ontario and New Brunswick. Why can't anyone here look at maps?

Whatever, Day Phase... GO!

Last time I'm bitching.

Umm, Quebec is between Ontario and New Brunswick. Why can't anyone here look at maps?

Whatever, Day Phase... GO!

Who the hell cares about Quebec? Do you want me to go back and edit in an 's'?

On with the game please. Cop claim.

There's only a 50% chance that there even is a cop in this game though, so you shouldn't expect there to even be one. Not only that, but because the godfather might also claim cop since the two are never in the same game, he might not want to claim anyway.

But if there is a cop, claiming might be wise if he got a guilty, since we're kind of about to die. >___>

I'm not the cop though~

Just doing this for fun, feel free to shoot me.

Life the townie was dragged across the provincial borders and left to die in Moncton, New Brunswick. He might have been able to walk back, were he not ran over repeatedly by two disgruntled Mini Mafia substitutes.

It is now day phase. It's also 3 town to 2 mafia, so you have to lynch correctly or the mafia wins.

And there you go, Admiral.

*GTFOs*

Yay cameos.

*jumps out of Hummer and unloads an Uzi clip into Life the Townie's already maimed body*

Well, I'm just a normal townie, but Lightning doesn't seem like mafia to me.

Hey Sync, I'm still getting vibes from you.

Well, I can't argue with that logic. Unless he's trying to get the Godfather to claim cop or he genuinely believes that there's a cop in this setup (which seems very implausible given the lack of claims - this pretty much locks us in setup 4), that's a bad decision, and if he's going to play follow the cop, he's probably going to get us all killed.

Therefore, vote: Core.

Discussion here is so sad ):

Unvote Sync

Vote Core

Yeah, the way he acted had me thinking too...

That makes a majority. Technically I should end the day now, but... Core hasn't been on to defend himself... eh, you all knew that when you voted for him.

Core the Townie was thrown into the town jail, and, since there's no kill like overkill, the Jail was blown up with excessive quantities of explosives. After this, Bizz the Mafioso and Fayt Zelpher the Godfather came out of hiding and shot dead Sync the Townie and Lightning the Townie.

The Mafia wins!