Map request thread

Chocolate Kitty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I want a desert map with an oasis and palm trees, some villages, the ocean, and maybe a river.

Large, but not too large. Maybe the size of like a chapter 14 map or something.

Size yeah. Bones, just here and there. The desert should have some grass around it, and palms, but palms can be other places too.

One of the corners should be the ocean though, and there should be a river. And throw in some towns, and the Jehenna hall or whatever. >_>

Right, here's something that hasn't been asked yet. I'd like an indoor map of a castle, with chests, a throne, and all that jazz. I'd like to see how well you make indoor maps, and seeing as I used to map myself until my computer crashed, as well as being a fan of Exuccus I might be able to give you a few suggestions on how to do those. It's good to see mappers, I think: there's not many, and I think they're one of the coolest aspects of FE.

• 3 weeks later...

Could you try to make a GBA version of the 3-5 map in RD(LINK)

The ledges would become cracks in the walls, except on the left side, where there should be another opening. This is for FE7, the size should probably be...30 x 30? Whatever size is best to replicate that map the best.

• 1 month later...

I'm changing my request a little (you seem to have forgotten about it anyway^^"):

A forest map for FE8, with normal plains as well, some fortresses scattered around (one of them should be in the upper left corner), maybe some hills and the beginning of a mountain (think of FE8 Chapter 6 map as a reference)

Since this is my request thread, the person doing such would be me but... I don't usually do requests if they're only for show... But Maybe I'll make an exception... Maybe.

Xiltas, Size? I was at first thinking ch6 size but that map is huge so... any thoughts?