So. splicing contests..?

AstraLunaSol

I've been on a couple forums, they seem to all have splicing contests, then I noticed, SF doesn't have one. I'm interested in starting one here, but I have no idea if it would be popular or not, if there aren't enough people that want to try this out, then there's no point in myself trying this out.

I remember a similar contest being held in the past by Fireman, and it even got participants who were new to spriting, so you should probably have enough people. I hope I didn't jinx it.

I'm not going to join, but good luck.

@Balcerzak: the rules would consist of using 3 mugs that are provided, no customing other than to make your mug blend together, you have to use at least 1 piece from each mug, and winner chooses the next 3 mugs to be used, the competition has a deadline, followed by 1 week of voting.

@Nightmare: oh, interesting, I hope that there will be many entrants.

Sounds a lot like the one at FEShrine, except you can recolor it and have a bit of customizing.

Anyways I won't signup because

a] I don't know how.

b] I have no program for it (Mac).

Edited by Lightning

Sounds a lot like the one at FEShrine, except you can recolor it and have a bit of customizing.

Anyways I won't signup because

a] I don't know how.

b] I have no program for it (Mac).

I forgot to mention you can use any color palette.....but it has to end up as 16 colors, 15+1 background.

Minimum customing, really.

:/

I've been on a couple forums, they seem to all have splicing contests, then I noticed, SF doesn't have one. I'm interested in starting one here, but I have no idea if it would be popular or not, if there aren't enough people that want to try this out, then there's no point in myself trying this out.

*coughs* Hack forums. And I beat you once. *coughs*