Most Hilarious FE Character

Frosty

I was wondering who's the funniest FE character in the series.....

So far... I find Serra, Kieran and L'Arachel hilarious... are there anymore characters who can knock us all out laughing?

(In case if this topic was already existing before... sorry about that... I'm kinda new here...)

hmm, lemme think. serra, Shinon, Danved/Devdan/Nadved and lots of others would qualify for that title. but mostly in the manner of conversations.

there's this one guy I've been almost literally rolling on the floor laughing from because of his animations. bonus points for the one who guesses who this is...

Edited by whase

For now, all I can think of are most of the womenizers (Levin, Saul, Sain, Gatrie), Devdan, Serra, L'Arachel, Marcia and Tanith's irony ("Why so serious, empress?")

Chainey. This guy is capable of so much lulz.

Why must translators always waste time on drivelstory stuff before making the menus work? I'd assume it takes hours and hours to translate all the drivelstory, but it should take how many minutes to make the menus understandable? They did the same thing in fe5. Menus should be #1 priority.

Why must translators always waste time on drivelstory stuff before making the menus work? I'd assume it takes hours and hours to translate all the drivelstory, but it should take how many minutes to make the menus understandable? They did the same thing in fe5. Menus should be #1 priority.

I don't disagree - I still hate seeing the things that happened in FE5 - but the patch for that game is fine as far as menus go. The only problems are the "skip cutscene" menu, which really should have been translated, some messages that you only see if you turn off battle animations (like "level up" or "this broke"). The save option that you see at the end of the video is fixed in the patch I have.

But I agree that making the patch look complete is the important thing. It's good that FE4 and 5 at least have translations we can play, but it's unfortunate the people behind them didn't go all the way.

I found Farina's moneylust hilarious.

Like the one in her and Florina's support. 8D

Sain amuses me as well.

And Lucius---not because he himself is a funny character, but people's reaction to LUCIUS IS A MAN is hilarious.